Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Lady Gaga's latest power move
Rebecca Gonsalves: An angora polo neck in late summer shows real commitment to the fashion cause (and hopefully an efficient deodorant).
Hugh Montgomery: What Joan Collins and Linda Evans used to wear when they had sniffles on the 'Dynasty' set.
Rebecca: Making up for her self-imposed hiatus from public life, those retro aviators will come in handy to shield the paps' flashbulbs.
Hugh: The shades are good, but the hair's better. We're picking up early Linda Evangelista vibes.
Rebecca: By the power of GoldBelt, she is… Lady Gaga!
Hugh: She makes cinching look a cinch. See what we did there?
Rebecca: These boots were made for stomping – right back to the top of the charts if the Little Monsters have their way.
Hugh: Obviously we don't want to stoke the fires of pop tribalism, but: you may have got the number one last month, but you will never look this fierce, Katy Perry!
Life & Style blogs
Google Maps hides image of Android robot urinating on Apple in surprisingly insolent Easter egg
KickassTorrents down: new Isle of Man domain taken offline just hours after launch
Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Migrant crisis: Greek soldier saved 20 people singlehandedly off Rhodes beach
- 2 Sofyen Belamouadden murder: The inside story of a crime that horrified Britain
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 Aaron and Melissa Klein: Oregon anti-gay bakers ordered to pay $135,000 after refusing to make cake for same-sex wedding
- 5 UK weather: Britain braced for snow as arctic air mass moves in
£16000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: You will maximise the effective...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Bridgend based software de...
£21000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A specialist retail and brand c...
£25000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This digital production agency ...