Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Lady Gaga's latest power move
Rebecca Gonsalves: An angora polo neck in late summer shows real commitment to the fashion cause (and hopefully an efficient deodorant).
Hugh Montgomery: What Joan Collins and Linda Evans used to wear when they had sniffles on the 'Dynasty' set.
Rebecca: Making up for her self-imposed hiatus from public life, those retro aviators will come in handy to shield the paps' flashbulbs.
Hugh: The shades are good, but the hair's better. We're picking up early Linda Evangelista vibes.
Rebecca: By the power of GoldBelt, she is… Lady Gaga!
Hugh: She makes cinching look a cinch. See what we did there?
Rebecca: These boots were made for stomping – right back to the top of the charts if the Little Monsters have their way.
Hugh: Obviously we don't want to stoke the fires of pop tribalism, but: you may have got the number one last month, but you will never look this fierce, Katy Perry!
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Are you turning into your dad? The top ten signs you've embraced dad-ism revealed as survey says 38 is age men turn into their father
- 2 Overheard in Waitrose: documenting the chatter in 'Britain's poshest supermarket'
- 3 Video of British Muslims dancing to Pharrell Williams's hit Happy attacked as 'sinful'
- 4 24 people applied for the 'world's toughest job', here are their interviews
- 5 Grace Dent on TV: Game of Thrones has jumped the shark
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company is a company that specializ...
£153.75 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company is an innovative outsourcin...
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: This company has been providing on site ...
£150.00 per week: QA Apprenticeships: We've been supplying best of breed peopl...