Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Lady Gaga's latest power move
Rebecca Gonsalves: An angora polo neck in late summer shows real commitment to the fashion cause (and hopefully an efficient deodorant).
Hugh Montgomery: What Joan Collins and Linda Evans used to wear when they had sniffles on the 'Dynasty' set.
Rebecca: Making up for her self-imposed hiatus from public life, those retro aviators will come in handy to shield the paps' flashbulbs.
Hugh: The shades are good, but the hair's better. We're picking up early Linda Evangelista vibes.
Rebecca: By the power of GoldBelt, she is… Lady Gaga!
Hugh: She makes cinching look a cinch. See what we did there?
Rebecca: These boots were made for stomping – right back to the top of the charts if the Little Monsters have their way.
Hugh: Obviously we don't want to stoke the fires of pop tribalism, but: you may have got the number one last month, but you will never look this fierce, Katy Perry!
Life & Style blogs
- 1 'Not suppost to cry': 9-year-old lists the worst things about being a boy
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 4 Lana Del Rey rape video: Marilyn Manson denies involvement in shocking leaked footage
- 5 Kenya bus attack: Al-Shabaab militants kill 28 non-Muslims who failed to recite Koran
Voluntary Only - Expenses Reimbursed: Reach Volunteering: A trustee (company d...
£45000 - £65000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join a successful an...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Digital Sales Account Manager...