Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Madonna's latest attempt at sartorial splendour
Rebecca Gonsalves: Peroxide ringlets, alabaster skin and rouged lips recall her Blonde Ambition heyday – but where's the beauty spot?
Hugh Montgomery: Retro waves and a look of faint uncertainty make for easily the best Madge reinvention this month.
Rebecca: Are those platform spats I see? You've got to hand it to Her Madgeness – when she goes for a look she really goes for it.
Hugh: I am christening these "bovver brogues". Message: "Don't mess."(As if we needed reminding.)
Rebecca: Madonna does Marlene, can it get any more fabulous than that? When you factor in that it's a Tom Ford monkey suit it can.
Hugh: Hang on, strike a pose, Madonna may be attending a screening of her new documentary, but she's only gone and dressed as an Oxford college-drinking society member.
Rebecca: While one filigree gold and crystal fingerless glove is a good look, two would obviously be camping it up too far.
Hugh: This glove represents why we love her. Always.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 All Blacks Aaron Cruden misses New Zealand flight after drinking session, has brilliant excuse
- 2 Kim Kardashian 'nude photos' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence scandal
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': TV reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 Alicia Keys leaks nude photo 'to create a kinder and more peaceful world'
- 5 Clothes store Joy angers mental health campaigners with Twitter exchange on bipolar disorders
£300 - £350 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Pharmaceutical Computer ...
£70 - £90 per day: Randstad Education Birmingham: Higher Level Teaching Assist...
£50 - £80 per day: Randstad Education Birmingham: Randstad Education is the UK...
£400 - £450 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client is currently ...