Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Madonna's latest attempt at sartorial splendour
Rebecca Gonsalves: Peroxide ringlets, alabaster skin and rouged lips recall her Blonde Ambition heyday – but where's the beauty spot?
Hugh Montgomery: Retro waves and a look of faint uncertainty make for easily the best Madge reinvention this month.
Rebecca: Are those platform spats I see? You've got to hand it to Her Madgeness – when she goes for a look she really goes for it.
Hugh: I am christening these "bovver brogues". Message: "Don't mess."(As if we needed reminding.)
Rebecca: Madonna does Marlene, can it get any more fabulous than that? When you factor in that it's a Tom Ford monkey suit it can.
Hugh: Hang on, strike a pose, Madonna may be attending a screening of her new documentary, but she's only gone and dressed as an Oxford college-drinking society member.
Rebecca: While one filigree gold and crystal fingerless glove is a good look, two would obviously be camping it up too far.
Hugh: This glove represents why we love her. Always.
Life & Style blogs
Report finds English children among the unhappiest in world
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
Ice Bucket Challenge: ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all of the money raised
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
The best gowns on the red carpet of 2014 Venice Film Festival
- 1 Ashya King missing: Police hunt five-year-old boy with brain tumour snatched from Southampton hospital by his parents
- 2 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 3 Daily Show's Jon Stewart destroys Fox News for its Ferguson coverage
- 4 Botched ice bucket challenge leaves man critically injured after plane drops hundreds of gallons of water
- 5 Friends reunion: Jennifer Aniston, Lisa Kudrow and Courteney Cox perform mini sketch on Jimmy Kimmel Live
- < Previous
- Next >
£350 - £400 Per Day: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: Our client based in Cent...
£17000 - £20000 Per Annum Bonus, Life Insurance + Other Benefits: Clearwater P...
£450 - £500 per day: Orgtel: SAS Business Analyst, London, Banking, Credit Ris...
£32000 - £38000 Per Annum Bonus, Life Insurance + Other Benefits: Clearwater P...