Style shrinks: Our experts analyse Miley Cyrus's punky rave rebellion
Rebecca Gonsalves: With a directional short back and sides, Cyrus has totally shed her squeaky clean tween image.
Hugh Montgomery: The punk hair is softening. We need a 3,000-word essay on the significance of this vis-à-vis Western gender relations now!
Rebecca: The sleeves of a yeti suit, the string vest from Onslow of 'Keeping up Appearances' and a neck brace from A&E – was this cobbled together as part of some bizarre scavenger hunt?
Hugh: Amid all the 1990s nostalgia, few have picked up on the "Camden Palace Happy Hardcore Rave" thread. So well done, Miley.
Rebecca: It's reassuring to see that bovver boots remain the ultimate footwear for rebellious young things – though most can't quite stretch to Chanel when it comes to stomping out of a room.
Hugh: These boots are made for twerking. (Cheap, but we had to get it in there somehow.)
Rebecca: Bondage-style briefs and a pair of nipple pasties aren't going to give much structural support – but she has her legions of adoring fans for that.
Hugh: She appears to be exercising the right of being a multimillionaire pop star: that you can wear pasties and get away with it.
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
iPhone 6s photos leak shows new phone will be thicker than iPhone 6, could make cases defunct
Overly-controlling parents cause their children lifelong psychological damage, says study
Women really are more attracted to men who make them laugh, study finds
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 4 Bob Geldof offers to take four refugee families into his home 'immediately' as he condemns humanitarian crisis as a ‘f**king disgrace'
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
£37040 - £43600 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The UK's export credit agency a...
£25000 - £27500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company provides a compreh...
£16800 - £19500 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Would you like to join an organ...
£25000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: In the last five years this com...