Style shrinks: Our experts analyse rapper Macklemore's Grammy-winning threads
Rebecca Gonsalves: Taking the trend for retro Brylcreemed locks to new heights. Or maybe that should be lows…
Hugh Montgomery: In undercut terms, this is somewhere between Mad Max extra and French exchange student.
Rebecca: Keeping things classic with an LBD – that's little black dicky-bow, obvs. Anything else would have been too much.
Hugh: Is it self-tie? Now that really would make him more than the new Vanilla Ice.
The little black dicky-bow tie and of rapper Macklemore at the Grammys
Rebecca: If nothing else, studded, fringed slippers prove that ridiculously luxurious shoes are an equal-opportunity excess.
Hugh: Is it damning with faint praise to say that this is the most enjoyable male red-carpet look in recent memory?
The shoes of rapper Macklemore at the Grammys
Rebecca: A teal velvet tux? It's nice to see that male musicians can still be relied upon to peacock their way through awards season.
Hugh: Exactly. Oscar-nominated actors take note: this is how to break up the penguin monotony.
Life & Style blogs
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
A nap a day could save your life
Windows 10 automatically sends parents detailed dossier of their children's internet history and computer use
The antidote to Tinder? Majority of dating app users want relationship, rather than hook-ups, study finds
The truth behind who really buys sex dolls, from the man who makes the most realistic ones you can buy
- 1 Rules on 5p plastic bags likely to lead to arguments at the check-out
- 2 Hulk Hogan wants to be Donald Trump's running mate in the US Presidential election
- 3 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
- 4 News agency criticised for describing Amal Clooney as 'actor's wife' in coverage of human rights trial
- 5 David De Gea to Real Madrid: Real finally get their man with £29m bid for Manchester United goalkeeper
£28000 - £37000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£22000 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company's mission is to ma...
£13832 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This 5 star leisure destination on the w...
£20000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A Sales Account Manager is requ...