The Fashion Audit
We love… Devinely Gray
Rosie Wolfenden and Harriet Vine of Tatty Devine were recently awarded MBEs, but the fruits of a new collaboration, including these huge graffito mirror rings by Louise Gray, show they haven't gone all establishment on us. From £70, tattydevine.com
We're not sure about… Valentangles
Yes, the Tangle Teezer is the saving grace of the long-locked everywhere, but be warned – if you make the mistake of giving your beloved the "sweetheart" wonder-brush on St Valentine's Day, romance may not be the only thing declared brown bread. £12.25, tangleteezer.com
We're buying… Over me head, son
As the fashion lexicon goes, poncho is a contender for the term with the worst connotations. But this new poncho cagoule from Folk, in a delicious lobster hue, is sure to wipe them all clean away. It's just one of many highlights in the brand's just-arrived new-season offering. £275, folkclothing.com
We can't wait for… In it to win it
Liberty's new beauty lottery is not much of a gamble – as every scratchcard is an instant winner with full-size prizes from Diptyque, Laura Mercier, Dermalogica and Chantecaille up for grabs. Free with in-store beauty purchase of £65, 31 January until stocks last, liberty.co.uk
We're hoping for… All the H&M ladies
Not normally one to listen to speculation, it has come to The Audit's attention that Beyoncé Knowles might just have filmed a campaign for H&M in the Bahamas last week. The news could be more welcome only if baby Blue Ivy were to appear too.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Hells of residence: Inside Macedonia's horrifying student accommodation - where the walls are green and the food is black
- 2 Arrest made after man is found by the side of the road with his penis cut off
- 3 Michael Schumacher 'experience' gives F1 legend chance to 'show his character', says Lewis Hamilton
- 4 Girl found in the Amazon rainforest with neighbour Grover Morales after going missing for 7 months
- 5 Disney's Frozen is 'very evil' gay propaganda, says Christian pastor
Very Competitive: Austen Lloyd: Corporate / Commercial Solicitor - Buckinghams...
£20000 - £23000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: The world's leading mobile adver...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Highly Competitive Salary: Austen Lloyd: Construct...
£35000 - £45000 per annum: Charter Selection: Charter Selection are currently ...