The Fashion Audit
We love… Devinely Gray
Rosie Wolfenden and Harriet Vine of Tatty Devine were recently awarded MBEs, but the fruits of a new collaboration, including these huge graffito mirror rings by Louise Gray, show they haven't gone all establishment on us. From £70, tattydevine.com
We're not sure about… Valentangles
Yes, the Tangle Teezer is the saving grace of the long-locked everywhere, but be warned – if you make the mistake of giving your beloved the "sweetheart" wonder-brush on St Valentine's Day, romance may not be the only thing declared brown bread. £12.25, tangleteezer.com
We're buying… Over me head, son
As the fashion lexicon goes, poncho is a contender for the term with the worst connotations. But this new poncho cagoule from Folk, in a delicious lobster hue, is sure to wipe them all clean away. It's just one of many highlights in the brand's just-arrived new-season offering. £275, folkclothing.com
We can't wait for… In it to win it
Liberty's new beauty lottery is not much of a gamble – as every scratchcard is an instant winner with full-size prizes from Diptyque, Laura Mercier, Dermalogica and Chantecaille up for grabs. Free with in-store beauty purchase of £65, 31 January until stocks last, liberty.co.uk
We're hoping for… All the H&M ladies
Not normally one to listen to speculation, it has come to The Audit's attention that Beyoncé Knowles might just have filmed a campaign for H&M in the Bahamas last week. The news could be more welcome only if baby Blue Ivy were to appear too.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Howard Jacobson: Let's see the 'criticism' of Israel for what it really is
- 2 Brazil vs Germany World Cup 2014: In defence of Mesut Ozil - the Arsenal midfielder works magic in the shadows
- 3 Do you know this man? Amnesia sufferer found in park pleads for help in identifying who he is
- 4 PornHub begs users to stop uploading video clips of Brazil getting beaten 7-1
- 5 Tony Abbott embarrasses Australia by praising Japanese WWII military, ‘getting on the sake’ and posing for ‘crotch-shot’ photo opportunity
£45000 - £60000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: Exciting opp...
£30000 per annum: Harrington Starr: A global leader in trading platforms and e...
£28000 per annum: Harrington Starr: A fast growing consultancy to the financia...
£30000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Technical Support Analyst - Liverpool Stre...