Fashion foists flapper fringing on to shoppers to coincide with release of The Great Gatsby
Retailers are desperately trying to foist flapper fringing and all things Jazz Age on to shoppers to coincide with the long-awaited release of The Great Gatsby. But, with the great Miuccia Prada designing some of the costumes for the big-screen version, everything else just pales into insignificance – no matter how many paillettes it’s been strewn with.
Click 'VIEW GALLERY' to see Prada costume sketches
Lucky Carey Mulligan then, who as Daisy Buchanan gets to shimmer in custom Prada, fox fur stole and all.
“[Baz] Luhrmann wanted to show her as the most beautiful and rich woman on earth,” the designer told WWD.
Life & Style blogs
Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
Another transgender model lands contract with top agency IMG
Man charged £223,000 for six craft beers
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
Video claims California will be hit by huge earthquake because of the alignment of the planets — but it’s probably wrong
- 1 Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
- 2 Stolen Instagram photo sells for $90,000
- 3 Before you complain about your GP, this is what you need to know about actually doing the job
- 4 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity
- 5 Paracetamol Challenge: Mother of girl killed by overdose pleads with teenagers not to take part
£20000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Based in the centre of Glasgow,...
£45000 - £50000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Joinery Shop Foreman is required to join a p...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: A Bench Joiner is required to join a privately...