Fashion foists flapper fringing on to shoppers to coincide with release of The Great Gatsby
Retailers are desperately trying to foist flapper fringing and all things Jazz Age on to shoppers to coincide with the long-awaited release of The Great Gatsby. But, with the great Miuccia Prada designing some of the costumes for the big-screen version, everything else just pales into insignificance – no matter how many paillettes it’s been strewn with.
Click 'VIEW GALLERY' to see Prada costume sketches
Lucky Carey Mulligan then, who as Daisy Buchanan gets to shimmer in custom Prada, fox fur stole and all.
“[Baz] Luhrmann wanted to show her as the most beautiful and rich woman on earth,” the designer told WWD.
Life & Style blogs
Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
Is Apple's iCloud safe after leak of Jennifer Lawrence and other celebrities' nude photos?
Porn film production 'must stop in Los Angeles' after actor tests positive for HIV
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
- 1 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 2 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- 5 Jennifer Lawrence 'naked sex video' will be leaked threatens 4Chan celebrity photo hacker
£40000 - £50000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: SQL Impl...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: SQL Technical ...
£85000 per annum: Harrington Starr: Head of IT (Windows, Server, VMware, SAN, ...
£55000 - £60000 per annum + Benefits + Bonus: Harrington Starr: Lead C# Develo...