The shoes that ensure you don't step on any toes
You're in a bar, it's Friday night and you've taken a fancy to the good-looking chap at the far end of the bar. But it's dark; too dark to see if he's wearing a wedding ring. What to do? Go over and risk the embarrassment? Or bury yourself in your dry white wine and maybe miss out on The One?
Well, as the gossip website Jezebel points out, from now on you should probably just look down, at his feet – to see if he is wearing a pair of Arfango's $249 (£155) loafers. The not-so-suave shoes are covered, over and over, with a message intended to leave no one in doubt where the wearer's allegiance lies. It reads, in block capitals: "I'M NOT AVAILABLE."
A cautionary tale for ambitious would-be authors
X Factor judge will appear in court later this month
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Dear Sir Jimmy Savile: A comedian's words of valediction to the nation's trusted uncle
- 2 Gurdwaras-turned-food banks: Sikh temples are catering for rise in Britain’s hungry
- 3 Teenage girl convicted of robbery after taking pre-crime selfie wielding knife
- 4 Newly vegan Beyoncé wears fox fur to dine in meat free restaurant
- 5 'I'm experiencing austerity as well', says Princess Michael of Kent
- < Previous
- Next >
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: C# .NET Server Side De...
£60000 - £70000 per annum + Benefits: Harrington Starr: Senior QA Engineer Tes...
£40000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits : Harrington Starr: C# .NET Developer (P...
£44000 - £55000 per annum + Excellent Benefits: Pro-Recruitment Group: Confide...