The shoes that ensure you don't step on any toes
You're in a bar, it's Friday night and you've taken a fancy to the good-looking chap at the far end of the bar. But it's dark; too dark to see if he's wearing a wedding ring. What to do? Go over and risk the embarrassment? Or bury yourself in your dry white wine and maybe miss out on The One?
Well, as the gossip website Jezebel points out, from now on you should probably just look down, at his feet – to see if he is wearing a pair of Arfango's $249 (£155) loafers. The not-so-suave shoes are covered, over and over, with a message intended to leave no one in doubt where the wearer's allegiance lies. It reads, in block capitals: "I'M NOT AVAILABLE."
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Russell Brand accuses FOX News anchor Sean Hannity of terrorism after aggressive Israel-Gaza debate
- 2 Pope Francis issues top 10 tips for happiness – including don’t try to convert other people
- 3 Arturo Vidal to Manchester United: Midfielder set to force through move to Louis van Gaal's Red Devils - reports
- 4 Disney heiress Abigail disowns her share of family profits in West Bank company
- 5 Israel's propaganda machine is finally starting to misfire
- < Previous
- Next >
£35000 - £40000 per annum + competitive: Progressive Recruitment: .Mid Level V...
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Competitive Benefits: Progressive Recruitment: Dig...
£40000 - £50000 per annum + Car, Medical, Fuel + More!: Progressive Recruitmen...
£50000 - £60000 per annum + benefits: Progressive Recruitment: An absolutely o...