The shoes that ensure you don't step on any toes
You're in a bar, it's Friday night and you've taken a fancy to the good-looking chap at the far end of the bar. But it's dark; too dark to see if he's wearing a wedding ring. What to do? Go over and risk the embarrassment? Or bury yourself in your dry white wine and maybe miss out on The One?
Well, as the gossip website Jezebel points out, from now on you should probably just look down, at his feet – to see if he is wearing a pair of Arfango's $249 (£155) loafers. The not-so-suave shoes are covered, over and over, with a message intended to leave no one in doubt where the wearer's allegiance lies. It reads, in block capitals: "I'M NOT AVAILABLE."
Life & Style blogs
YouTube star Loey Lane hits back at hateful comments about ‘fat girls in bikinis’ and how plus-size women promote obesity
Sugary drinks are killing 184,000 adults around the world every year, says study
The age of inactivity: How laziness is killing us
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
iPhone 7: Force Touch phones are being prepared for launch, say reports
- 1 Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
- 2 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 3 Tunisian builder has been hailed a hero after knocking gunman to the ground with roof tiles
- 4 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 5 Fifty Shades of Grey author E.L James's Twitter Q&A didn't go exactly as planned
£16000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This established name in IT Ser...
£33000 - £38000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A global player and world leade...
£19000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has ari...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A leading cosmetics group is lo...