What the best-dressed breasts are wearing
As the sun makes a rare and somewhat bashful appearance, so too will bra straps across the land as clothes inevitably become flimsier and gauzier. The flagrant flashing of one's unmentionables may send the more traditionally mannered into a tizzy, but as long as the bits of your foundation garment that are on show aren't the colour of discarded chewing gum, an exposed strap here or there is no longer seen as a fashion faux pas.
Taking things one step further is designer Marlies Dekkers, whose strap-adorned and be-buckled bras are made to be seen – especially with lucrative exposure from fans such as Lady Gaga, Rihanna and most recently Tulisa. (Dekkers' multi-strapped concoctions were also sported by one Carrie Bradshaw – "So I got to thinking, why not show off my bra straps?")
The Dutch designer, who focuses on fit as well as fashion, recently launched in Harrods with a pop-up boutique in the department store to celebrate. Those who can't make it to the capital can buy the pieces online at harrods.com.
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 6 will function as 'mobile wallet' following Apple deal with Visa - reports
Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
Is Apple's iCloud safe after leak of Jennifer Lawrence and other celebrities' nude photos?
David Sedaris: What I learnt from Fitbit about the world around me
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
- 1 Emma Watson on Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak: 'Even worse than seeing women's privacy violated is reading the comments'
- 2 Saudis risk new Muslim division with proposal to move Mohamed’s tomb
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Cee Lo Green: It is only rape if the victim is conscious
- 5 Katie Hopkins breaks down in tears over weight gain challenge: ‘I hate fat people for making me do this’
£30000 - £45000 per annum + benefits+bonus+package: Harrington Starr: Front-Of...
£700 per day: Harrington Starr: Quantitative Developer C++, Python, STL, R, PD...
£700 per day: Harrington Starr: Java/Calypso Developer Java, Calypso, J2EE, J...
£500 per day: Harrington Starr: SQL Developer SQL, C#, Stored Procedures, MDX...