Red, White & Rosé: the best UK wines
Monday 23 August 2010
Following the recent announcement of the Decanter World Wine Awards 2010,
Decanter's Tastings Director, Christelle Guibert reveals some of the best finds right here on our doorstep. No less than 48 UK wines made an appearance on the medals table this year, with sparkling wines leading the charge. Here is her pick of the home-grown successes.
Life & Style blogs
The Swedes are adding a gender-neutral pronoun to their dictionary
Astrological signs are almost all wrong, as movement of moon and sun throws out zodiac
Beijing to the US by train: China outlines plans to connect world by high speed rail network
Distressed Zayn Malik fans are cutting themselves - how did fandom get so dark?
Eating quinoa and whole grains every day could help you live longer
- 1 JK Rowling responds to fan tweeting she 'can't see' Dumbledore being gay
- 2 The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
- 3 #FreeTheNipple: Women in Iceland bare breasts in solidarity with trolled student
- 4 Video shows what happens when lava is poured onto ice
- 5 Cate Blanchett loses temper during interview: 'That's your f**king question?'
iJobs Food & Drink
£24,000 pa, plus benefits: SFL Group: Looking for a hard-working and self-moti...
£16000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This rapidly expanding travel c...
£24000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Do you have a strong record of ...
£24000 - £28000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: You will have demonstrable unde...