Something for the weekend: 2012 Porcupine Ridge Viognier Grenache Blanc; 2011 Côtes du Rhône, Romain Duvernay; 2009 Pago de los Capellanes, Ribera del Duero
Saturday 03 August 2013
2012 Porcupine Ridge Viognier Grenache Blanc
This white blend mingles the aromatic qualities of the viognier grape with the stony freshness of the grenache blanc. Majestic, £8.99, buy 2 = £6.99, Majestic
2011 Côtes du Rhône, Romain Duvernay
Spicily perfumed with a dark-berry fruit middle, this is a delightful grenache, syrah, mourvèdre blend. £9.95, Roberson, Kensington (020-7381 7870)
2009 Pago de los Capellanes, Ribera del Duero
Sumptuously pure tempranillo with sweet aromas of liquorice spice. Around £19.95, Berry Bros & Rudd, AG Wines (020-7266 4777), Exel Wines (01738 493535)
Life & Style blogs
Android One handsets launch in India: £65 apiece with cricket scores baked in
Students in the south east of England gain the most weight in their first year
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
Bulletproof Coffee: is adding butter to your coffee a good way to start the day?
Vogue under fire for 'Big Booty' article
- 1 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 2 Thailand deaths: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 3 Vogue under fire for 'Big Booty' article
- 4 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
- 5 Kanye West stops concert after two fans don't stand up - doesn't realise one is in wheelchair and the other disabled
iJobs Food & Drink
£18000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: ***EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FO...
Basic of £18,000 + commission, realistic OTE of £30-£50k : Ocean Holidays: Le...
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...
£15,000 - £25,000: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for ...