The world's weirdest dining experiences
Tuesday 01 June 2010
Once upon a time it was enough that restaurants served up mouth-watering delicacies. But as the number of restaurants grows, establishments are seeking ever more unusual ways to draw in the punters and differentiate themselves from the competition.
So as some restaurants follow the more traditional Michelin-star road to success, we look at those that have chosen a wackier way to get the public's attention. From dining in the clouds to an undersea supper, read all about the world’s weirdest dining experiences.
Life & Style blogs
World’s largest chocolate manufacturer adds voice to warnings of 'potential cocoa shortage by 2020'
UK cities with the most single people: Most residents of Manchester are not hitched
Boys born in south of England 'live eight years longer' than those born in the north
GTA 5, Xbox One review: Next gen Los Santos is beautiful chaos
Care Quality Commission report: Just how good is your GP?
- 1 This is what the one in ten British men who pay for sex need to know
- 2 Lee Evans announces retirement from comedy on The Jonathan Ross Show
- 3 These grandmas smoking weed for the first time are wonderful
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Angelina Jolie confuses everyone with 'ay up me duck' East Midland's greeting to Derby actor Jack O'Connell at awards show
iJobs Food & Drink
£16000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This charming and contemporary ...
£15000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£15000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£13000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...