What happens when you're out of range?
You do have to wonder if Aga quite knows who actually buys its cookers.
I mean, the new iTotal Control range – which lets its owner turn it off and on using a laptop or smartphone – sounds totally cool.
Who wouldn't love a hi-tech version of those big émigrés from the 1950s with their bum-warming fronts? But, being your average iPhone-toter (ie 20s-30s and unburdened by a trust fund), I can see a few problems. Could we get it up the stairs to my flat? Would the stairs hold as it went? And, more pertinently, where would I get £9,995 to buy it? That, I suspect, means me and 99 per cent of the population are out. And the other 1 per cent (most of whom probably already have one)? Well, I'm not sure we'll see squire Shenton emailing his cooker after a day out on the hunting field.
Newcastle manager taunted again as his side loses to Stoke
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Five-year-old Iris Grace is raising awareness of autism through her extraordinary paintings
- 2 Car tax disc changes: Two days to go - and they affect you much more than just not displaying a piece of paper
- 3 Hong Kong protests: Facebook turns yellow in solidarity with pro-democracy supporters
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 Donald Trump retweets picture of serial killers Fred and Rosemary West thinking they are the parents of fan 'inspired' by him
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
18,000 to 20,000 per annum: Accountancy Action: Our fantastic leisure client i...
£20 - 24k: Guru Careers: A Marketing Analyst / Marketing Executive is needed t...
£18000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: ***EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FO...
Basic of £18,000 + commission, realistic OTE of £30-£50k : Ocean Holidays: Le...