Wine: 2010 Feiler-Artinger Blaufränkisch, Burgenland; 2012 Palataia Pinot Noir, Pfalz; 2004 Château d'Angludet
Saturday 14 September 2013
2010 Feiler-Artinger Blaufränkisch, Burgenland
Bright and peppery as a Northern Rhône syrah, this spicy little number's made from the blaufränkisch grape. £8.24, (was £10.99), to 8 Oct, waitrosedirect.com
2012 Palataia Pinot Noir, Pfalz
The latest vintage of Gerd Stepp's fine pinot noir, this is a full-bodied Burgundian style in which red berry fragrance mingles with cherry and strawberry fruit. £8.99, M&S
2004 Château d'Angludet
This classic Margaux from the Sichel family, a cru classé in all but name, shows an aromatic cedar-spicy maturity with beautiful cassis and blackberryish flavours. £29.99, tesco.com
Life & Style blogs
Reader dilemma: 'Our son is 34 with an IQ of 85, and spends all his time in his room. What will happen to him when we're no longer here?'
Why it matters 26 million people have changed their Facebook profile picture to a rainbow flag
What supermodels really think about posing in the nude
The age of inactivity: How laziness is killing us
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
- 1 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 2 Russian officials ban yoga because it's too much like a religious cult
- 3 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
- 4 Ginger Pride festival to take place next summer, organisers say 'time of bullying gingers is over'
- 5 Facebook rainbow profile pictures likely being tracked by social network
iJobs Food & Drink
£33000 - £38000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A global player and world leade...
£18000 - £24000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: If you are friendly, sociable, ...
£22300 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This museum group is looking for a Payro...
£39,000: ICE ICT: Specific and detailed knowledge and experience of travel sys...