Wine: 2010 Feiler-Artinger Blaufränkisch, Burgenland; 2012 Palataia Pinot Noir, Pfalz; 2004 Château d'Angludet
Saturday 14 September 2013
2010 Feiler-Artinger Blaufränkisch, Burgenland
Bright and peppery as a Northern Rhône syrah, this spicy little number's made from the blaufränkisch grape. £8.24, (was £10.99), to 8 Oct, waitrosedirect.com
2012 Palataia Pinot Noir, Pfalz
The latest vintage of Gerd Stepp's fine pinot noir, this is a full-bodied Burgundian style in which red berry fragrance mingles with cherry and strawberry fruit. £8.99, M&S
2004 Château d'Angludet
This classic Margaux from the Sichel family, a cru classé in all but name, shows an aromatic cedar-spicy maturity with beautiful cassis and blackberryish flavours. £29.99, tesco.com
Life & Style blogs
- 1 'Women should not laugh in public,' says Turkey's Deputy Prime Minister in morality speech
- 2 The secret report that helps Israel hide facts
- 3 Is Ebola coming to Britain? UK health officials issue warning to doctors as outbreak fears grow
- 4 Richard Dawkins says 'date rape is bad, stranger rape is worse' on Twitter
- 5 Danish TV reporter is all business up top, all party down below
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
£23,000: Sauce Recruitment: A global leader in sports and entertainment is now...
£40000 - £60000 per annum + Pension, Healthcare : Deerfoot IT Resources Limite...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
Unpaid voluntary role: Old Royal Naval College: To assist the Visitor Experien...