Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 20 October 2012
2011 Cosmina Pinot Noir Banat, Romania
Gone is the old Romanian pinot noir and in its place a soft-centred mulberry and cherry-filled modern red flecked with oak spice; eminently quaffable. £6.99, Waitrose
2007 Noster Nobilis La Perla Del Priorat
Thanks to a blend of grenache, carignan and cabernet sauvignon, this red tastes rich and powerful, its fruit framed by a firm grip and a plum freshness. £9.98, Asda
2009 Fromm La Strada Syrah, Marlborough
Seductive Kiwi syrah with juniper spice underpinned by peppery fruit in the style of Côte Rôtie. Around £20, Windermere Wine Shop (015394 46891) Caviste (01256 771080)
Life & Style blogs
iPhone 6s Plus photos: leaks show Force Touch display, subtly altered size
Your best friend as a teenager can determine how healthy you are as an adult
iPhone 6s and 6s Plus battery capacity will be weaker than predecessors, Apple leaks suggest
Pansexual: What is it - and when did the term gain popularity?
How to discover who your best friends are on WhatsApp - using a tool within the application
- 1 Three-year-old ultra-Orthodox Jewish children told 'the non-Jews' are 'evil' in worksheet produced by London school
- 2 Moscow voted the world's unfriendliest city
- 3 The excuses your boss is most likely to believe when you call in sick
- 4 I'm pansexual – here are the five biggest misconceptions about my sexuality
- 5 More than 11,000 Icelanders offer to house Syrian refugees to help European crisis
iJobs Food & Drink
£25000 - £28000 per annum + 24 days holiday, bonus, etc.: Ashdown Group: Print...
£20000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: With offices in London, Manches...
£30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Customer and Brand Manager required for ...
£25000 - £35000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: Systems Administrator A...