Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 01 December 2012
2010 Le Passé Authentique, Saint Mont
This blend of the local gros manseng, arrufiac and petit courbu grapes from Plaimont contains an appealing quince and grapefruit-zest quality. £7.99, down from £9.99, until Tuesday, Waitrose
2009 Château de Flaugergues, Languedoc
Fresh and fragrantly spicy, this chocolatey, black cherry-centred blend of grenache, syrah and mourvedre from Henri and Pierre de Colbert, makes for a serious red at the price. £9.99, M&S
2007 Marqués de Riscal, Finca Torrea, Rioja
This seductive blend of tempranillo and graciano has a fine vanilla-scented perfume, with dark cherry and strawberry fruit and a veneer of subtly crafted oak. £20.99, Tesco
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery reports: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 2 Disney announces new female-led film Moana
- 3 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Video: Boxer Vido Loncar brutally assaults referee following defeat
iJobs Food & Drink
£30 - 50k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a SCRUM Master to joi...
£13,520: Recruitment Genius: As this role can be customer facing at times, the...
£50000 - £60000 per annum: Sauce Recruitment: A successful entertainment, even...
£25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: A fantastic opportunity h...