Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 01 December 2012
2010 Le Passé Authentique, Saint Mont
This blend of the local gros manseng, arrufiac and petit courbu grapes from Plaimont contains an appealing quince and grapefruit-zest quality. £7.99, down from £9.99, until Tuesday, Waitrose
2009 Château de Flaugergues, Languedoc
Fresh and fragrantly spicy, this chocolatey, black cherry-centred blend of grenache, syrah and mourvedre from Henri and Pierre de Colbert, makes for a serious red at the price. £9.99, M&S
2007 Marqués de Riscal, Finca Torrea, Rioja
This seductive blend of tempranillo and graciano has a fine vanilla-scented perfume, with dark cherry and strawberry fruit and a veneer of subtly crafted oak. £20.99, Tesco
Life & Style blogs
GTA 5 Online DLC: San Andreas Flight School update brings 16-seater jet plane and more
What is ALS and the Ice Bucket Challenge?
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
Common antibiotic linked to increased risk of heart disease
Karl Lagerfeld shoots Eurovision winner Conchita Wurst in suspenders for fashion shoot
- 1 Richard Dawkins on babies with Down Syndrome: 'Abort it and try again – it would be immoral to bring it into the world'
- 2 ALS ice bucket challenge co-founder Corey Griffin drowns, aged 27
- 3 James Foley beheading: Fox news presenter Megyn Kelly annoyed by Ferguson update during broadcast about murdered journalist
- 4 Kajieme Powell: Missouri police release video footage of second man killed by officers
- 5 Paul Scholes: Manchester United need five experienced players who can turn round a desperate situation
iJobs Food & Drink
£6000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: Oracle 11...
£17K OTE £30K: Charter Selection: Highly successful and innovative specialist...
£45000 - £55000 per annum + Benefits: Ashdown Group: Working with an exciting ...
£23,000: Sauce Recruitment: A global leader in sports and entertainment is now...