Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 01 December 2012
2010 Le Passé Authentique, Saint Mont
This blend of the local gros manseng, arrufiac and petit courbu grapes from Plaimont contains an appealing quince and grapefruit-zest quality. £7.99, down from £9.99, until Tuesday, Waitrose
2009 Château de Flaugergues, Languedoc
Fresh and fragrantly spicy, this chocolatey, black cherry-centred blend of grenache, syrah and mourvedre from Henri and Pierre de Colbert, makes for a serious red at the price. £9.99, M&S
2007 Marqués de Riscal, Finca Torrea, Rioja
This seductive blend of tempranillo and graciano has a fine vanilla-scented perfume, with dark cherry and strawberry fruit and a veneer of subtly crafted oak. £20.99, Tesco
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Lucy Hawking: Stephen Hawking's daughter writes impassioned open letter to Katie Hopkins about rights of disabled people
- 2 How the language you speak changes your view of the world
- 3 Russell Brand backs Ed Miliband: 'You gotta vote Labour'
- 4 General Election 2015: 14-year-old boy asks Nick Clegg – 'can you kill Katie Hopkins?'
- 5 Uploading pictures to find out how old you are gives Microsoft the right to post them wherever they want
iJobs Food & Drink
£40000 - £50000 per annum: Ashdown Group: A growing business that has been ope...
£24800 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: As one of London's leading Muse...
£14000 - £18000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£28 - 45k (DOE): Guru Careers: An Accountant is needed to take control of the ...