Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 19 January 2013
2010 Tesco Finest* Saint-Mont, Plaimont
This south-west French blend of the local Gros Manseng, Petit Courbu and Arrufiac with its intense tropical fruit zest is great value even at the list price. £5.49, down from £6.99, Tesco
2010 The Hedonist Shiraz, McLaren Vale, South Australia
This smoky, biodynamic Aussie red has opulent, blackberry-fruit flavours with chocolatey undertones and bright, refreshingly balanced acidity. £12.99, Waitrose
2009 Château Boutisse, Saint-Emilion, Bordeaux
This youthful, fragrant, modern Right Bank Bordeaux blend uses mainly merlot for succulence with a stiffening backbone of cabernet sauvignon and franc. £25, Marks & Spencer
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Windows 10: man updates PC, wakes up to find porn slideshow on repeat
- 2 The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
- 3 John Green schools morning show hosts after awkward interview with Cara Delevingne
- 4 Bulletproof armadillo puts Texas man in hospital after shot bounces off hard shell
- 5 Doctors declare war on Jeremy Hunt over weekend working 'myths' amid plan for seven day NHS
iJobs Food & Drink
£14000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing travel comp...
£19000 - £21000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Are you looking for an exciting...
COMPETITIVE: Guru Careers: A Product Manager / Product Owner is required to jo...
£25k plus Benefits: Guru Careers: A Carpenter and Maintenance Operator is need...