Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 08 June 2013
2012 Domain Bégude Chardonnay, Haute Vallée de l'Aude
Made by the Kinglakes, an English family in the region of Limoux, this is a complex, peachy chardonnay. £9.45, down to £7.49 until 11 June, Waitrose
2011 Spolverino Carpineto
A succulent Chianti-style red from Tuscany with a tobacco-spicy sangiovese-based sweet and sour cherry fruit and a veneer of smoky oak. £12.49, 2 = £9.99, Majestic
2011 Red Claw Mornington Peninsula Chardonnay
This appley chardonnay is polished by a layer of oak in a restrained Chablisesque Oz dry white, finishing with lots of nutty flavours. £17.99, Marks & Spencer
Life & Style blogs
Report finds English children among the unhappiest in world
Sheridan Le Fanu: Google Doodle marks birthday of Irish writer
The ALS Association doesn't yet know what to do with all this ice bucket challenge money
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
- 1 Paul Scholes: Manchester City were so good against Liverpool I felt like turning the television off
- 2 Notting Hill Carnival: Woman shares selfie after being ‘punched in face for telling man to stop groping her’
- 3 Pamela Anderson rejects ice bucket challenge because of ALS experiments on animals: 'Mice had holes drilled into their skulls'
- 4 Homer Simpson takes the ALS ice bucket challenge because of course he does
- 5 Hello Kitty is not a cat after all
- < Previous
- Next >
iJobs Food & Drink
£30 - 35k + Uncapped Comission (£70k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Business Develop...
£18k + Uncapped Commission (£60k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Graduate Sales Exe...
£25 - 60k (DOE): Guru Careers: A Web Developer / Software Developer is needed ...
£6000 - £50000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: Oracle 11...