Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 08 June 2013
2012 Domain Bégude Chardonnay, Haute Vallée de l'Aude
Made by the Kinglakes, an English family in the region of Limoux, this is a complex, peachy chardonnay. £9.45, down to £7.49 until 11 June, Waitrose
2011 Spolverino Carpineto
A succulent Chianti-style red from Tuscany with a tobacco-spicy sangiovese-based sweet and sour cherry fruit and a veneer of smoky oak. £12.49, 2 = £9.99, Majestic
2011 Red Claw Mornington Peninsula Chardonnay
This appley chardonnay is polished by a layer of oak in a restrained Chablisesque Oz dry white, finishing with lots of nutty flavours. £17.99, Marks & Spencer
Life & Style blogs
KickAssTorrents down: biggest file-sharing site moves to .cr domain after takedowns
Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
Watch teenager Collin Burns break the Rubik's Cube world record by solving puzzle in just 5.25 seconds
'Are you beach body ready?' backlash: Protein World boss labels feminist campaigners 'terrorists'
The confessions of men who ordered mail-order brides
- 1 Frank Lampard's face drops when Holly Willoughby introduces him as a 'Man City legend'
- 2 Migrant crisis: Greek soldier saved 20 people singlehandedly off Rhodes beach
- 3 UK weather: Britain braced for snow as arctic air mass moves in
- 4 Aaron and Melissa Klein: Oregon anti-gay bakers ordered to pay $135,000 after refusing to make cake for same-sex wedding
- 5 Stephen Hawking endorses Labour in the General Election
iJobs Food & Drink
£15310 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a...
£24000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Situated in the heart of Bradfo...
£18750 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Hotel in Chadderton is a popular ch...
£Competitive (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing and Co...