Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 08 June 2013
2012 Domain Bégude Chardonnay, Haute Vallée de l'Aude
Made by the Kinglakes, an English family in the region of Limoux, this is a complex, peachy chardonnay. £9.45, down to £7.49 until 11 June, Waitrose
2011 Spolverino Carpineto
A succulent Chianti-style red from Tuscany with a tobacco-spicy sangiovese-based sweet and sour cherry fruit and a veneer of smoky oak. £12.49, 2 = £9.99, Majestic
2011 Red Claw Mornington Peninsula Chardonnay
This appley chardonnay is polished by a layer of oak in a restrained Chablisesque Oz dry white, finishing with lots of nutty flavours. £17.99, Marks & Spencer
Life & Style blogs
- 1 The difference between a migrant and refugee, in one sentence
- 2 Miley Cyrus calls out hypocrisy of women’s nipples being taboo
- 3 Celebrity Big Brother 2015: Tila Tequila kicked off show after 'describing Hitler as a good man'
- 4 Watch the Supermoon live: How to see the brightest Moon of the year tonight
- 5 iPhone 5c to be discontinued, no iPhone 6c to replace it
iJobs Food & Drink
£26000 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Product Development departm...
£23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Visitor Fundraising Team is responsi...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£30000 - £34000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Estates Team of this group ...