Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 13 July 2013
2012 La Vieille Ferme, Côtes du Ventoux
This ultra-ripe, grenache-based Rhône blend delivers masses of juicy, pepper-infused black-cherry fruit. £5.99-6.99, Waitrose, Asda, Majestic (when you buy two)
2011 Undurraga T.H. Lo Abarca Riesling
Chile's much-improved Undurraga has come up with a delightfully perfumed dry riesling with undertones of lime and a citrus-zesty zing. £9.59 Majestic (when you buy two)
2011 Earth's End Pinot Noir
Mount Edward's stylish Central Otago pinot noir combines the cherry-sweet fragrance of red fruits and vanilla oak with a seductively silky cherry and strawberry fruit opulence. £15.99, Marks & Spencer
Life & Style blogs
Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
Is Apple's iCloud safe after leak of Jennifer Lawrence and other celebrities' nude photos?
Porn film production 'must stop in Los Angeles' after actor tests positive for HIV
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
- 1 Half of young women unable to ‘locate vagina’ and 65% find it difficult to say the word
- 2 Perez Hilton apologises for Jennifer Lawrence naked photo leak
- 3 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 4 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
- 5 Jennifer Lawrence 'naked sex video' will be leaked threatens 4Chan celebrity photo hacker
iJobs Food & Drink
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...
£15,000 - £25,000: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for ...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
£30 - 35k + Uncapped Comission (£70k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Business Develop...