Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 13 July 2013
2012 La Vieille Ferme, Côtes du Ventoux
This ultra-ripe, grenache-based Rhône blend delivers masses of juicy, pepper-infused black-cherry fruit. £5.99-6.99, Waitrose, Asda, Majestic (when you buy two)
2011 Undurraga T.H. Lo Abarca Riesling
Chile's much-improved Undurraga has come up with a delightfully perfumed dry riesling with undertones of lime and a citrus-zesty zing. £9.59 Majestic (when you buy two)
2011 Earth's End Pinot Noir
Mount Edward's stylish Central Otago pinot noir combines the cherry-sweet fragrance of red fruits and vanilla oak with a seductively silky cherry and strawberry fruit opulence. £15.99, Marks & Spencer
Life & Style blogs
Office plants computer chips under workers’ skin instead of ID cards
Snapchat removed the Best Friends list feature and 'stalkers' are upset
Baldness could soon be treated using stem cells, scientists hope
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Eight-year-old girl Camilla Lisant suggests possible cancer treatment to her scientist father over the dinner table
- 1 Woman falls to her death as she celebrates marriage proposal at the edge of Ibiza cliff
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Dad attempts revenge on teenage daughter, plan backfires spectacularly
- 4 Ball pool for adults opens in London
- 5 Amal Clooney gives excellent response to fashion question at European Court of Human Rights
iJobs Food & Drink
£30000 - £40000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is a great opportunity for...
£21000 - £22000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Located on the stunning Sandban...
£26 - 35k (DOE): Guru Careers: An Email Marketing Specialist is needed to join...
Negotiable: Recruitment Genius: This is a fantastic opportunity to join a is a...