Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 13 July 2013
2012 La Vieille Ferme, Côtes du Ventoux
This ultra-ripe, grenache-based Rhône blend delivers masses of juicy, pepper-infused black-cherry fruit. £5.99-6.99, Waitrose, Asda, Majestic (when you buy two)
2011 Undurraga T.H. Lo Abarca Riesling
Chile's much-improved Undurraga has come up with a delightfully perfumed dry riesling with undertones of lime and a citrus-zesty zing. £9.59 Majestic (when you buy two)
2011 Earth's End Pinot Noir
Mount Edward's stylish Central Otago pinot noir combines the cherry-sweet fragrance of red fruits and vanilla oak with a seductively silky cherry and strawberry fruit opulence. £15.99, Marks & Spencer
Life & Style blogs
Babies cry at night to stop mothers procreating, scientists claim
Naked yoga: the bare truth - it's already big in the US, and has now landed here
Health warning over 88,000 foreign doctors working in the NHS
Childhood bullying 'can lead to depression and unemployment in adulthood'
Baby catches deadly meningitis infection from cat
- 1 Are you turning into your dad? The top ten signs you've embraced dad-ism revealed as survey says 38 is age men turn into their father
- 2 Overheard in Waitrose: documenting the chatter in 'Britain's poshest supermarket'
- 3 Video of British Muslims dancing to Pharrell Williams's hit Happy attacked as 'sinful'
- 4 24 people applied for the 'world's toughest job', here are their interviews
- 5 Grace Dent on TV: Game of Thrones has jumped the shark
iJobs Food & Drink
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: There are many small development projects in ...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Kaya Responsible Travel offer a variety of sp...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Volunteer with Kaya in Borneo and work on a p...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: If you have a passion for elephants and want ...