Wine: Something for the weekend
Saturday 13 July 2013
2012 La Vieille Ferme, Côtes du Ventoux
This ultra-ripe, grenache-based Rhône blend delivers masses of juicy, pepper-infused black-cherry fruit. £5.99-6.99, Waitrose, Asda, Majestic (when you buy two)
2011 Undurraga T.H. Lo Abarca Riesling
Chile's much-improved Undurraga has come up with a delightfully perfumed dry riesling with undertones of lime and a citrus-zesty zing. £9.59 Majestic (when you buy two)
2011 Earth's End Pinot Noir
Mount Edward's stylish Central Otago pinot noir combines the cherry-sweet fragrance of red fruits and vanilla oak with a seductively silky cherry and strawberry fruit opulence. £15.99, Marks & Spencer
Life & Style blogs
- 1 What happens to your body when you give up sugar?
- 2 Have sex with your iPad thanks to the new sex toy no-one asked for
- 3 The 'sex selfie stick' lets you FaceTime the inside of a vagina
- 4 Why you're almost certainly more like your father than your mother
- 5 Westboro Baptist Church couldn't picket Leonard Nimoy's funeral because they didn't know where it was
iJobs Food & Drink
£17000 - £23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Due to the consistent growth of...
£18000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity exists for an ex...
£20000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An opportunity exists for an ou...
£18000 - £26000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...