Wine: Something for the weekend
2012 Taste the Difference Côtes du Rhone Villages
Looking for an autumnal-warming Rhône red to spice up your evenings on the sofa? This berry-fruited red is just the ticket. £6.99, Sainsbury's
2008 Marques de Riscal Rioja Reserva
Delightfully mature in its sweet, gamey aromas, this is a classic rioja blend, showing cherryish fruit that's maturing gracefully into mellow, savoury middle age. £14.99, Morrisons
2010 Avignonesi Vino Nobile
The third great sangiovese-based red to form the famous Tuscan triumvirate, showing, here, a richly cherryish rosso whose succulent fruit is mellowed into textured finesse. £26, M&S
Life & Style blogs
Free the internet from commercial interests, says Martha Lane Fox
Replica Back to the Future Hoverboard released
When did the Eiffel Tower open to the public? Six things you didn't know about the iconic structure
Contents of women's handbags can be worth more than a small car
Gold Apple Watch buyers can skip queues
- 1 Replica Back to the Future Hoverboard released
- 2 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 3 Brixton squat flats now costing up to £3k per month show how out of control rent is in London
- 4 Gamers confess the worst things they've done in The Sims
- 5 Dylan Moran on quitting smoking, being about as sexy as the Pope and why comedy panel programmes are 'c*ck shows'
iJobs Food & Drink
£25,000 - £30,000: Sheridan Maine: Are you looking for a fantastic opportunity...
£23,000: Beverley James: Do you have a background in hospitality and are you l...
£24,000 pa, plus benefits: SFL Group: Looking for a hard-working and self-moti...
£16000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This rapidly expanding travel c...