Wine: Something for the weekend
2012 Taste the Difference Côtes du Rhone Villages
Looking for an autumnal-warming Rhône red to spice up your evenings on the sofa? This berry-fruited red is just the ticket. £6.99, Sainsbury's
2008 Marques de Riscal Rioja Reserva
Delightfully mature in its sweet, gamey aromas, this is a classic rioja blend, showing cherryish fruit that's maturing gracefully into mellow, savoury middle age. £14.99, Morrisons
2010 Avignonesi Vino Nobile
The third great sangiovese-based red to form the famous Tuscan triumvirate, showing, here, a richly cherryish rosso whose succulent fruit is mellowed into textured finesse. £26, M&S
Life & Style blogs
Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
Fake goats’ cheese found in supermarkets
Alternatives to cow’s milk can cause Vitamin D deficiency
Handy hacks that make life easier: New book reveals how to rid your inbox of spam, protect your passwords and amplify your iPhone
St Bees in Cumbria is named the best place to raise a family in the UK
- 1 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
- 2 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery reports: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 3 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Couple die within 28 hours of each other after being married for 73 years
iJobs Food & Drink
£30 - 50k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a SCRUM Master to joi...
£13,520: Recruitment Genius: As this role can be customer facing at times, the...
£50000 - £60000 per annum: Sauce Recruitment: A successful entertainment, even...
£25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: A fantastic opportunity h...