Wine: Something for the weekend
2012 Taste the Difference Côtes du Rhone Villages
Looking for an autumnal-warming Rhône red to spice up your evenings on the sofa? This berry-fruited red is just the ticket. £6.99, Sainsbury's
2008 Marques de Riscal Rioja Reserva
Delightfully mature in its sweet, gamey aromas, this is a classic rioja blend, showing cherryish fruit that's maturing gracefully into mellow, savoury middle age. £14.99, Morrisons
2010 Avignonesi Vino Nobile
The third great sangiovese-based red to form the famous Tuscan triumvirate, showing, here, a richly cherryish rosso whose succulent fruit is mellowed into textured finesse. £26, M&S
Life & Style blogs
The Evil Within preview: a survival horror fan’s best worst nightmare
36-year-old skeleton of dead baby found inside Indian woman
Porn film production 'must stop in Los Angeles' after actor tests positive for HIV
Anal sex study reveals climate of 'coercion'
The science of saturated fat: A big fat surprise about nutrition?
- 1 Unseen Charlie and the Chocolate Factory chapter deemed 'too subversive' released
- 2 Ebola virus: It's ripped through towns – now the deadliest ever outbreak of the virus is heading for Africa's teeming cities
- 3 Joan Rivers: 'Palestinians deserve to be dead'
- 4 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'
- 5 Mexican woman becomes world’s 'oldest person' at 127
iJobs Food & Drink
£15,000 - £25,000: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for ...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...
£30 - 35k + Uncapped Comission (£70k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Business Develop...
£18k + Uncapped Commission (£60k Y1 OTE): Guru Careers: A Graduate Sales Exe...