Wine: Something for the weekend
2012 Taste the Difference Côtes du Rhone Villages
Looking for an autumnal-warming Rhône red to spice up your evenings on the sofa? This berry-fruited red is just the ticket. £6.99, Sainsbury's
2008 Marques de Riscal Rioja Reserva
Delightfully mature in its sweet, gamey aromas, this is a classic rioja blend, showing cherryish fruit that's maturing gracefully into mellow, savoury middle age. £14.99, Morrisons
2010 Avignonesi Vino Nobile
The third great sangiovese-based red to form the famous Tuscan triumvirate, showing, here, a richly cherryish rosso whose succulent fruit is mellowed into textured finesse. £26, M&S
Life & Style blogs
Alexander McQueen at auction: What makes a really great piece of fashion?
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
No female ejaculation, please, we’re British: a history of porn and censorship
Stressed nurses are 'forced to choose between health of patients and their own'
Pornhub: Kim Kardashian's sex tape is the most-watched porn video of all-time
- 1 Nigel Farage: Me vs Russell Brand on Question Time – he's got the chest hair but where are his ideas?
- 2 Harry Potter fans can apply to the Hogwarts-inspired College of Wizardry
- 3 Jessica Chambers: 19-year-old woman 'doused with lighter fluid and burned alive' in the US
- 4 Russell Brand calls Nigel Farage 'poundshop Enoch Powell' in BBC Question Time debate
- 5 Orange Wednesdays are no more
iJobs Food & Drink
£240 - £275 per day: Investigo: Support the global business through in-depth a...
Negotiable: Ashdown Group: Data Manager - MySQL, Shell Scripts, Java, VB Scrip...
£27000 - £32000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Application Support Analyst - near S...
£23000 - £27000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This successful group of compan...