Wine: Something for the weekend?
Saturday 07 December 2013
2012 Shiraz, 5th Generation, Grant Burge, Barossa Valley
Bright, vivid and spicily aromatic, this is a classic Barossa shiraz style with oodles of blackberryish fruit. £8.99, Wine Rack
2012 Stefan Winter Riesling Trocken, Rheinhessen
An exotic passion fruit fragrance combines with a zingy attack of peach and lime. Around £12.95, Harvey Nichols
2011 Nga Waka Pinot Noir, Martinborough
This red cherry perfumed Kiwi pinot noir has sumptious cherry and raspberry juiciness. £15.95, down from £19.95, Jeroboams shops
Liam Neeson's Downton dreams
Life & Style blogs
Hipster hate is everywhere - but is there a little bit of them in all of us?
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
There is literally not a single woman in this iPhone 6 queue
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
iOS 8: how to free up memory on your iPhone or iPad to install the update
- 1 Mario Balotelli: Staff at arson-hit Manchester Dogs' Home convinced Liverpool striker is behind five-figure donation
- 2 Scottish independence live: Scotland gives a clear 'No' in historic referendum - as it happened
- 3 iOS 8 is full of shiny new features - but it's terrible news for app developers
- 4 Friends 20th anniversary: Six things we wouldn't have without influential comedy series
- 5 Scottish independence: Tory revolt against 'devo max' grows as Rail Minister Claire Perry joins
iJobs Food & Drink
£18000 Per Annum: Clearwater People Solutions Ltd: ***EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FO...
Basic of £18,000 + commission, realistic OTE of £30-£50k : Ocean Holidays: Le...
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...
£15,000 - £25,000: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for ...