Wine: Something for the weekend?
Saturday 07 December 2013
2012 Shiraz, 5th Generation, Grant Burge, Barossa Valley
Bright, vivid and spicily aromatic, this is a classic Barossa shiraz style with oodles of blackberryish fruit. £8.99, Wine Rack
2012 Stefan Winter Riesling Trocken, Rheinhessen
An exotic passion fruit fragrance combines with a zingy attack of peach and lime. Around £12.95, Harvey Nichols
2011 Nga Waka Pinot Noir, Martinborough
This red cherry perfumed Kiwi pinot noir has sumptious cherry and raspberry juiciness. £15.95, down from £19.95, Jeroboams shops
Life & Style blogs
Hair loss explained: How and why men go bald
Everyone should watch this boy's reaction to learning he will be a big brother
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Ashley Madison hack: Just three in every 10,000 female accounts on infidelity website are real
A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
- 1 Hair loss explained: How and why men go bald
- 2 Game of Thrones season 6: Jon Snow theorists believe the Stark may have a twin sister
- 3 Artist takes LSD, draws herself over different stages of the 9-hour trip to show its effects
- 4 A pint of water every day is the key to losing weight, scientists say
- 5 Russia 'accidentally reveals' number of its soldiers killed in eastern Ukraine
iJobs Food & Drink
£23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Visitor Fundraising Team is responsi...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£30000 - £34000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Estates Team of this group ...
COMPETITIVE: Guru Careers: A Brand Manager / Marketing Campaign Manager is req...