Wine: Something for the weekend?
Saturday 07 December 2013
2012 Shiraz, 5th Generation, Grant Burge, Barossa Valley
Bright, vivid and spicily aromatic, this is a classic Barossa shiraz style with oodles of blackberryish fruit. £8.99, Wine Rack
2012 Stefan Winter Riesling Trocken, Rheinhessen
An exotic passion fruit fragrance combines with a zingy attack of peach and lime. Around £12.95, Harvey Nichols
2011 Nga Waka Pinot Noir, Martinborough
This red cherry perfumed Kiwi pinot noir has sumptious cherry and raspberry juiciness. £15.95, down from £19.95, Jeroboams shops
Life & Style blogs
'Cheeky' Nando's under fire for apparently coming onto a customer on Twitter
MIT robots can now clear hurdles as they run
What do the emoji on Snapchat mean?
iPhone 'effective power' text: how to be safe from iOS bug that lets people crash your phone
Fifa 16: Some fans are more annoyed about women players than the corruption scandal
- 1 Saudi Arabia mosque bombing: Two volunteer security guards hailed as heroes for stopping Isis suicide bomber reaching worshippers
- 2 Maisie Williams has an excellent message for one confused fan
- 3 There is something wrong but very right about this Bible illustration
- 4 Puerto Rico, island of lost dreams: People are leaving the debt-hit territory in droves as near neighbour Cuba's star rises
- 5 Tampon tax scrapped in Canada after petition convinces conservative government
iJobs Food & Drink
£15000 - £20000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£35-40k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing Communicati...
£23K: Guru Careers: We're seeking an experienced Membership Administrator, to ...
£32K: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Dining Room Head Chef to work for one of ...