Trending: Sing for your supper? Please don't
Looking for a way to get rid of overstaying dinner guests without resorting to rudeness? Leave the vacuum in the cupboard and get down to Luna and Curious in Shoreditch, where they sell a product that will have guests rushing to the coat stand: musical wine glasses.
The crystal glasses have etchings on their side which, when filled with wine to that point, produce different musical notes when drinkers run their fingers around the lip. L&C suggests you buy 12 to "start the orchestra", but at £30 for two, it might just be better to just throw on your dressing gown, stand at the door winding your alarm clock, before offering to order everyone a taxi.
Life & Style blogs
Google Maps hides image of Android robot urinating on Apple in surprisingly insolent Easter egg
Silent Hills: hugely anticipated game is definitely cancelled, Konami says
Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
KickAssTorrents down: biggest file-sharing site moves to .cr domain after takedowns
Watch teenager Collin Burns break the Rubik's Cube world record by solving puzzle in just 5.25 seconds
- 1 Frank Lampard's face drops when Holly Willoughby introduces him as a 'Man City legend'
- 2 Sofyen Belamouadden murder: The inside story of a crime that horrified Britain
- 3 Company breaks open Apple Watch to discover what it says is 'planned obsolescence'
- 4 The Visit: Trailer for M Night Shyamalan's latest horror film is terrifying
- 5 9/11: Iranian General accuses US of organising September 11 terror attacks
iJobs Food & Drink
£15310 per annum: Recruitment Genius: An exciting opportunity has arisen for a...
£24000 - £25000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: Situated in the heart of Bradfo...
£18750 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This Hotel in Chadderton is a popular ch...
£Competitive (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a Marketing and Co...