Trending: Sing for your supper? Please don't
Looking for a way to get rid of overstaying dinner guests without resorting to rudeness? Leave the vacuum in the cupboard and get down to Luna and Curious in Shoreditch, where they sell a product that will have guests rushing to the coat stand: musical wine glasses.
The crystal glasses have etchings on their side which, when filled with wine to that point, produce different musical notes when drinkers run their fingers around the lip. L&C suggests you buy 12 to "start the orchestra", but at £30 for two, it might just be better to just throw on your dressing gown, stand at the door winding your alarm clock, before offering to order everyone a taxi.
Life & Style blogs
Android One handsets launch in India: £65 apiece with cricket scores baked in
Students in the south east of England gain the most weight in their first year
Jennifer Lawrence nude pictures leaked: Reddit removes 'The Fappening' board dedicated to sharing naked pictures of celebrities
A bottle of wine a day is not bad for you and abstaining is worse than drinking, scientist claims
Vogue under fire for 'Big Booty' article
- 1 Scottish independence: Ireland since 1919 is a lesson for Scotland in what a Yes vote means
- 2 Thailand deaths: Pair's bloodied bodies found naked on Koh Tao beach
- 3 Lego breaks out of the toy box and heads for the gallery
- 4 Julian Assange and Edward Snowden join piracy mogul Kim Dotcom’s political campaign in New Zealand
- 5 Daniele Watts: Django Unchained actress detained by Los Angeles police after being mistaken for a prostitute
iJobs Food & Drink
Basic of £18,000 + commission, realistic OTE of £30-£50k : Ocean Holidays: Le...
£20 - 26k + Benefits: Guru Careers: A Marketing Executive / Member Services Ex...
£15,000 - £25,000: Recruitment Genius: A fantastic opportunity has arisen for ...
£30000 - £45000 per annum + Bonus+Benefits+Package: Harrington Starr: VB.NET a...