Basic pizza dough
Sunday 14 February 2010
1 tbsp instant dried yeast
1 tsp salt
400g/13oz plain flour
1 cup of lukewarm water
Sift the yeast, salt and flour into the bowl of an electric mixer and turn on. Add a tablespoon of oil to the water and beat into the dry ingredients. Knead for eight minutes. By hand, it will take about 15. Transfer the dough to a bowl greased with a little oil. Cover with a tea towel and allow to rise for 90 minutes until doubled in size. Punch the dough to knock out the air and fold in on itself. Allow to rest, covered, for 40 further minutes. It is now ready to use.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 2 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 3 Dear 'The Sun', breast cancer isn't sexy
- 4 Teacher shows sex tape featuring herself to pupils during class by mistake
- 5 Singapore sting: Sky-high prices are pushing locals to the edge of affordability
iJobs Food & Drink
£12000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: A small but growing chain of boutique hot...
£12000 - £18000 per annum: Inspiring Interns: Our client is a high-end niche t...
£20000 - £40000 per annum + Award-Winning Benefits: Flight Centre Business Tra...
Unpaid: Kaya Responsible Travel: Increases in tourism, the introduction of new...