Chorizo and padron peppers on toast
Spanish padron peppers are readily available in good supermarkets and specialist delis these days, as are cocktail cooking chorizos.
2tbsp olive oil
8-10 mini cooking chorizo or 2-3 large ones
200g padron peppers, washed
4 slices of focaccia or sourdough
Halve the mini chorizo lengthways or slice the larger ones. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and cook the chorizo on a low heat for 4-5 minutes, turning them as they are cooking.
Add the peppers to the pan with the chorizo and continue cooking for a few minutes, turning as they are cooking until they soften a little.
Meanwhile, toast the bread and serve the chorizo and peppers spooned on top.
Life & Style blogs
- 1 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery reports: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 2 Disney announces new female-led film Moana
- 3 Banksy not arrested: Internet duped by fake report claiming artist's identity revealed
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Video: Boxer Vido Loncar brutally assaults referee following defeat
iJobs Food & Drink
£30 - 50k (DOE) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking a SCRUM Master to joi...
£13,520: Recruitment Genius: As this role can be customer facing at times, the...
£50000 - £60000 per annum: Sauce Recruitment: A successful entertainment, even...
£25000 - £30000 per annum + benefits: Ashdown Group: A fantastic opportunity h...