Chorizo and padron peppers on toast
Spanish padron peppers are readily available in good supermarkets and specialist delis these days, as are cocktail cooking chorizos.
2tbsp olive oil
8-10 mini cooking chorizo or 2-3 large ones
200g padron peppers, washed
4 slices of focaccia or sourdough
Halve the mini chorizo lengthways or slice the larger ones. Heat the olive oil in a frying pan and cook the chorizo on a low heat for 4-5 minutes, turning them as they are cooking.
Add the peppers to the pan with the chorizo and continue cooking for a few minutes, turning as they are cooking until they soften a little.
Meanwhile, toast the bread and serve the chorizo and peppers spooned on top.
Life & Style blogs
‘I had to terminate my pregnancies because I was carrying girls’ - the story of a woman forced into gender-selective abortions
'Excluded' dads put the heat on Mumsnet with campaign for parental parity in bringing up baby
Titanfall lands with a boom on Xbox One, but will it save Microsoft's console?
GIF inventor Steve Wilhite says it should be pronounced 'jif'
'Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane found in Bermuda Triangle!' Viral Facebook links are profiting hackers
- 1 Is your name now 'banned' in Saudi Arabia?
- 2 Exclusive: World’s most pristine waters are polluted by US Navy human waste
- 3 Pakistani gang rape victim Amina Bibi dies after setting herself on fire
- 4 Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370: Jet ‘hijacking’ began soon after take-off
- 5 'Missing Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370 plane found in Bermuda Triangle!' Viral Facebook links are profiting hackers
iJobs Food & Drink
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Flight Centre Limited: Exceptional opportunity for ...
£23000 - £27000 per annum + Award-Winning Benefits: Flight Centre Limited: Exc...
£25000 - £50000 per annum + Benefits: Corporate Traveller: Opportunity for a B...
£20000 - £45000 per annum + Benefits: Corporate Traveller: We're looking for t...