Cocktail: Morning Glory Fizz
The earliest-known reference of this cocktail dates back to 1895. It was created for medicinal purposes (to cure hangovers). Perfect for the early hours of 2010.
Thursday 31 December 2009
2cl fresh lemon juice
1.5 tsp castor sugar
1 small egg white
Twist of lemon
Place all the ingredients except the soda water in a shaker filled with ice, shake well to allow the egg white to foam and the sugar to dissolve. Strain into a glass, top up with the soda water and stir. Garnish with the lemon.
Life & Style blogs
Everyone should watch this boy's reaction to learning he will be a big brother
No, a porn star wasn't tricked into performing a sex act on her brother
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Rafael Nadal strips off in racy new ads for Tommy Hilfiger
iPhone 5c to be discontinued, no iPhone 6c to replace it
- 1 The difference between a migrant and refugee, in one sentence
- 2 Miley Cyrus calls out hypocrisy of women’s nipples being taboo
- 3 iPhone 5c to be discontinued, no iPhone 6c to replace it
- 4 Jozef Wesołowski: Former Catholic archbishop found dead ahead of child sexual abuse trial
- 5 Blood Moon and Supermoon: September to bring brightest – and dimmest – full Moon of the year on same night
iJobs Food & Drink
£26000 - £29000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Product Development departm...
£23000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Visitor Fundraising Team is responsi...
£30000 - £35000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an opportunity to join ...
£30000 - £34000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The Estates Team of this group ...