Lemon curd cream with raspberries
Saturday 08 May 2010
This is a dead simple last-minute dessert with no real cooking skills involved apart from maybe using a whisk. You can make the lemon curd yourself or there are some really great quality ones available in the shops these days.
300ml double or whipping cream, lightly whipped
4tbsp good-quality lemon curd
Blend half of the raspberries in a liquidiser and strain through a fine-meshed sieve. Gently fold the lemon curd into the cream so you have a rippled effect.
Spoon the raspberry purée on to serving plates, then spoon the cream mixture on top and scatter over the rest of the raspberries.
Life & Style blogs
What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
Overly-controlling parents cause their children lifelong psychological damage, says study
What do the emojis on Snapchat mean?
Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
Men who buy sex share 'key characteristics' with aggressive sex offenders, study claims
- 1 What marriage would look like if we actually followed the Bible
- 2 If these extraordinarily powerful images of a dead Syrian child washed up on a beach don't change Europe's attitude to refugees, what will?
- 3 The Chinese city where men have 'three girlfriends because there are so many women'
- 4 'Heartbreaking' Syria orphan photo wasn't taken in Syria and not of orphan
- 5 Orthorexia nervosa: How becoming obsessed with healthy eating can lead to malnutrition
iJobs Food & Drink
£22000 - £32000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness cha...
£7500 - £10000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: The fastest growing fitness chai...
COMPETITIVE: Guru Careers: A Marketing / Digital Marketing Executive (CRM, Eve...
£8 per hour: Recruitment Genius: The role is likely to be 4on 4 off, days and ...