The 50 best florists
From a romantic rose bouquet for Valentine's Day (that's on Monday, chaps) to the perfect posy for everyday, Lucy Gillmore finds fantastic flowers for every occasion
This week's panel
Mary Norden is the interiors & food director of ‘Red’ magazine ( www.redonline.co.uk);
Gillian Welsh is the editor of ‘Homes & Interiors Scotland’ ( www.homesandinteriorsscotland.com);
Alison Bradley is the editor of ‘Fusion Flowers’ ( www.fusionflowers.com);
Victoria Sullivan is a freelance stylist who works for magazines including ‘Wedding Flowers’;
Zita Elze is a floral designer who recently launched the Kew Flower School ( www.zitaelze.com)
Life & Style blogs
Plus London's buy-to-let hotspots and a new property portal
Guest post by Richard Sexton, business development director of e.surv chartered surveyors
Plus lateral thinking and living on London's waterways
- 1 What, let gays get married? We must be bonkers
- 2 Rocky Horror star Tim Curry 'suffers major stroke'
- 3 Exclusive: How MI5 blackmails British Muslims
- 4 Lord of the Sings: Sir Christopher Lee, 91, to release heavy metal album
- 5 Exclusive: Woolwich killings suspect Michael Adebolajo was inspired by cleric banned from UK after urging followers to behead enemies of Islam
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Find out what The Independent's resident travel expert has to say about one of the most beautiful small cities in the world
Nook is donating eReaders to volunteers at high-need schools and participating in exclusive events throughout the campaign.
Get the latest on The Evening Standard's campaign to get London's children reading.
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.