Just days into the job, Warren East warns of weak demand for jet and marine engines
Jim Armitage says that while it may sound good the $500m project has many pitfalls
Shanghai Duolun Industry, a Chinese real estate company, managed to win over investors with a little re-branding in May. Ana Swanson reports.
Jerry Greenfield, co-founder of Ben & Jerry’s, hasn’t been chilling out since selling to Unilever. As he tells Margareta Pagano, he’s still passionate about ‘hippy values’. And now he’s helping other entrepreneurs
There are lots of arguments about why Wal-Mart has been good for the American economy. Almost all are bunk, says Andrew Dewson.
George Osborne has put plenty of pressure on Royal Bank of Scotland. Make it safe, make it lend and, now, make it saleable.The Chancellor might have chosen to add another: make it invest in its computer systems. James Ashton reports
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Osborne to cap family benefits at £23,000 – announced ahead of his post-election Budget
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Forget little green men – aliens will look like humans, says Cambridge University evolution expert
Girl, 7, stares down hate preacher at Ohio festival with pro-LGBT rainbow flag gesture
Sickness and disability benefits could be reduced by £30 a week as part of £12bn welfare cuts
- 1 Autistic teenager beaten up by bullies makes them watch 20-minute video about autism
- 2 Greece debt crisis explained: A history of just how the country landed itself in such a mess
- 3 People all over the world are getting semicolon tattoos to draw attention to mental health
- 4 Greek debt crisis: Yanis Varoufakis's funniest (and most memorable) quotes
- 5 Swedish minister gives strongest case yet on why EU should stop turning away asylum seekers
iJobs Money & Business
£40000 - £95000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
competitive: SThree: Are you passionate about sales?Do you have a keen interes...
£17000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This is an exciting opportunity...
£15000 - £17000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: This company offers a range of ...