Top Gear's May injured in accident
Friday 24 December 2010
The TV presenter James May has been injured while filming on location in Syria. The accident took place during a shoot for the BBC car show Top Gear, replicating the journey of the Three Wise Men.
May, 47, was assisting colleague Jeremy Clarkson in getting his car out of a ditch in a remote desert location when he hit his head on a rock, knocking himself unconscious.
May was rushed to hospital where he received a brain scan and stitches. The incident can be seen on the Top Gear Christmas special on Boxing Day on BBC2. In 2006 an accident left fellow Top Gear presenter Richard Hammond in a coma.
Stephen Hawking's wife Jane Wilde on their marriage breakdown: 'The family were left behind'
PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
Boko Haram: Thousands march in Cameroon to protest against the Islamist terror movement
White and gold or blue and black – what colour is the dress? An eyewitness gives a definitive answer
Kelly Osbourne leaves Fashion Police after Zendaya dreadlocks racism row
- 1 The black and blue dress: Makers considering a white and gold version
- 2 Man to be beheaded in Saudi Arabia after ripping up a Koran and hitting it with his shoe
- 3 Husband and wife die holding hands within hours of each other after 67 years of marriage
- 4 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 5 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Ashdown Group: Junior Business Systems Analyst role...
£30-35k (P/T - Pro Rata) + Benefits: Guru Careers: We are seeking an experienc...
£35000 - £45000 per annum + up to £45,000: Sauce Recruitment: The Internation...
£25000 - £30000 per annum: Recruitment Genius: A thriving online media busines...