West Brom fixtures 2014-15: Baggies must get points on the board early as they will meet Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal in testing final month
Our comprehensive guide to all of the 2014/15 fixtures, plus a detailed look at some of the most important games of the season for your club
Wednesday 18 June 2014
West Brom may be relieved they stayed up but must now adapt to another new manager, with Alan Irvine agreeing to take charge, and it remains to be seen how they will cope in 2014/15.
Here are some of the highlights from West Brom's fixture list to look out for:
West Brom will face Sunderland at the Hawthorns on the 16 August.
West Brom will play against Arsenal at the Emirates Stadium on the 24 May.
Games against biggest rivals
Aston Villa: 13 December (H), 3 March (A)
Leicester: 1 November (A), 11 April (H)
Over the festive period
West Brom will play over the festive period Manchester City on Boxing Day, Stoke City on 28 December and West Ham on New Year's Day.
Full fixture list:
Premier League Fixtures 2014/15 club by club
Which tie stands out the most? Leave your thoughts in the comment box below.
- 1 Florida man sentenced to two-and-a-half years for having sex on the beach in front of a child
- 2 Autistic teenager beaten up by bullies makes them watch 20-minute video about autism
- 3 Nick Kyrgios calls former Olympian Dawn Fraser a 'blatant racist' after she tells Wimbledon star to 'go back where their parents came from'
- 4 World learns of app that shows you who unfriended you on Facebook, app promptly crashes
- 5 Chris Moyles reportedly set to make radio comeback with new breakfast show on XFM
More Britons believe that multiculturalism makes the country worse - not better, says poll
Osborne to cap family benefits at £23,000 – announced ahead of his post-election Budget
Nathan Collier: Montana man inspired by same-sex marriage ruling requests right to wed two wives
Sickness and disability benefits could be reduced by £30 a week as part of £12bn welfare cuts
Greece debt crisis: Angela Merkel and Francois Hollande issue Athens with 24-hour ultimatum to avoid crashing out of the euro
Greece crisis: Referendum exposes a gaping hole at the heart of the European Union – its lack of genuine legitimacy