Arsenal v Manchester United: A rivalry like no other
A look at the rivalry between the two Premier League sides
Arsenal host Manchester United on Wednesday evening with a few scores to settle.
The Gunners have beaten United just once in their last 13 attempts, and former captain Robin van Persie has often proved to be the thorn in their side, having scored three goals in his three games against the Gunners.
As such, the match tonight represents a chance for Arsene Wenger and his side to enact some revenge. If things boil over, it wouldn't be the first time as this guide shows
From pizzas and penalties to punch-ups and half-time shirt-swapping, here's our guide to many memorable moments and the war of words between Wenger and Alex Ferguson.
Latest in Sport
- 1 Tidal launch: The most pretentious lines from Alicia Keys' valedictory speech
- 2 Britain First 'acting like Ukip henchmen' by invading meeting of activists in revenge for pub protest against Nigel Farage
- 3 Katie Hopkins attacked me on Twitter — so I reported her to the police for inciting racial hatred
- 4 Tidal: Jay Z's Spotify rival streaming service criticised for making wealthy artists even richer
- 5 Brixton squat flats now costing up to £3k per month show how out of control rent is in London
Ukip supporters are 55 or older, white and socially conservative, finds British Social Attitudes Report
Street preacher quoting from the Bible fined for calling homosexuality an 'abomination'
Woman filmed launching racist tirade against men on the Tube for speaking in 'own lingo'
The West has it totally wrong on Lee Kuan Yew
David Cameron calls Labour 'hopeless, sneering socialists' while announcing 7-day NHS plans
Revealed: Putin's army of pro-Kremlin bloggers