Arsenal v Manchester United: A rivalry like no other
A look at the rivalry between the two Premier League sides
Arsenal host Manchester United on Wednesday evening with a few scores to settle.
The Gunners have beaten United just once in their last 13 attempts, and former captain Robin van Persie has often proved to be the thorn in their side, having scored three goals in his three games against the Gunners.
As such, the match tonight represents a chance for Arsene Wenger and his side to enact some revenge. If things boil over, it wouldn't be the first time as this guide shows
From pizzas and penalties to punch-ups and half-time shirt-swapping, here's our guide to many memorable moments and the war of words between Wenger and Alex Ferguson.
Latest in Sport
Morgan Schneiderlin to Manchester United: Saints yet to receive 'serious offer' but midfielder could complete move by end of this week
Memphis Depay latest: Manchester United signing turns 'focus' on the season ahead
Sergio Ramos to Manchester United: Real Madrid defender 'wants' Old Trafford switch
Wimbledon 2015: Andy Murray tests himself with practice games against Rafael Nadal
Venezuelan TV host gets completely naked while reporting on Copa America win over Colombia
- 1 Kim Jong-un shows off airport designed by architect he likely had executed
- 2 Michael Douglas regrets 'embarrassing' Catherine Zeta-Jones with oral sex comments
- 3 Tunisia hotel attack: Locals form 'human shield' to protect hotel from gunman Seifeddine Rezgui
- 4 Tunisian builder has been hailed a hero after knocking gunman to the ground with roof tiles
- 5 German ethics council calls for incest between siblings to be legalised by Government
The moment a Queen's Guard soldier lost it and drew his gun at annoying tourist
Greece crisis: The wider lesson is that it’s time to abandon this failed experiment in currencies
'I wish the BBC would stop calling it Islamic State' – David Cameron unleashes frustration at broadcaster
Extend Right To Buy to tenants of private landlords, Labour's Jeremy Corbyn says
David Cameron struck double blow in his hopes to win Britain a new EU deal
Pentagon accuses Russia of 'playing with fire' over nuclear threats towards Nato