Arsenal v Manchester United: A rivalry like no other
A look at the rivalry between the two Premier League sides
Arsenal host Manchester United on Wednesday evening with a few scores to settle.
The Gunners have beaten United just once in their last 13 attempts, and former captain Robin van Persie has often proved to be the thorn in their side, having scored three goals in his three games against the Gunners.
As such, the match tonight represents a chance for Arsene Wenger and his side to enact some revenge. If things boil over, it wouldn't be the first time as this guide shows
From pizzas and penalties to punch-ups and half-time shirt-swapping, here's our guide to many memorable moments and the war of words between Wenger and Alex Ferguson.
Latest in Sport
NFL player Marshawn Lynch answers every question in post-game interview with 'Yeah'
Manchester United named Premier League's loudest fans despite late push by Chelsea according to 'Smart Meter' app
Prince Harry leads the congratulations for Lewis Hamilton in Abu Dhabi, calling him 'an absolute legend' as he crossed the finish line
Chelsea vs West Brom: Jose Mourinho turns on ‘Dr Sergio Ramos’ in Spanish spat
Six things we learnt from the Premier League: Same old problems for Arsenal; Chelsea in cruise control; Spurs can take heart from poor start
- 1 Tamir Rice: 12-year-old boy playing with fake gun dies after being shot by police in Ohio park
- 2 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 3 Naked free runner captured in breathtaking photographs above London's streets
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Manchester United named Premier League's loudest fans despite late push by Chelsea according to 'Smart Meter' app
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
The young are the new poor: Sharp increase in number of under-25s living in poverty, while over-65s are better off than ever
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Green Party Caroline Lucas interview: 'We could be on the edge of something very big'