Stoke City transfer news and rumours
Tuesday 01 September 2009
All the latest transfer news and speculation from Stoke City football club.
CONFIRMED TRANSFERS IN:
Diego Arismendi, £2.6m
Danny Collins, £2.75m
Robert Huth, undisclosed
Matthew Lund, free
Ben Marshall, free
Dean Whitehead, £3m
CONFIRMED TRANSFERS OUT:
Ibrahima Sonko, loan
Vincent Pericard, released
Seyi Olofinjana, £3m
5 August: Stoke midfielder Seyi Olofinjana is on the verge of a £3m move to Barclays Premier League rivals Hull. The 29-year-old Nigerian had previously spoken to French side Monaco but preferred to stay in England, and after the Potters accepted a similar bid from the Tigers he is now in talks about signing a three-year contract at the KC Stadium.
Latest in Sport
Premier League 2015/16 kits: Confirmed and rumoured strips from Arsenal, Manchester United, Liverpool, Chelsea and others
Michel Platini will consider pulling England and other Uefa members out of the World Cup if Sepp Blatter wins Fifa president election
Manchester United season player ratings: Grading Louis van Gaal's entire squad
Psychic penguins have made their pick for Arsenal vs Aston Villa in the FA Cup final...
How to boycott Fifa - a football fan's guide
- 1 Autistic adults could take pure MDMA to 'reduce social anxiety'
- 2 Before you complain about your GP, this is what you need to know about actually doing the job
- 3 Father of 12 accused of raping, beating, starving and abusing his own children in US 'cult'
- 4 Britain's Got Talent 2015: Jamie Raven divides Twitter as fans expose mind-boggling magic trick
- 5 Charlie Charlie Challenge explained: not a Mexican demon being summoned — it's gravity
EU referendum: David Cameron's rules are a 'democratic disgrace', says French-born Scottish politician set to be denied a vote
SNP fury as HS2 finds 'no business case' for taking fast train service to Scotland
Australian man punched in the face for defending Muslim women from abuse on train
A nation of inequality: How the UK is failing to feed its most vulnerable people
David Starkey 'tells Amal Clooney to shut up and stop over-promoting human rights'
EU referendum: David Cameron to deny EU migrants and under-18s the chance to vote