A short produced by trainees from the jobcentre queue in collaboration with industry professionals will have its premiere at the ICA in London
Are you ready to become part of a new generation of high-calibre teachers?
CBI warns the number of workers on minimum wage is "a serious challenge"
NHS wants to tackle the growing shortage of nurses on hospital wards
Key points from the Autumn Statement:
* Petrol tax rise of 2p a litre planned for next year is cancelled.
* Rolling back green levies takes an average £50 off energy bills.
* Financial resources provided to fund expansion of free school meals to all school children in reception, year one and year two.
* New priority right to move for social tenants who need to relocate for a job.
* New loans worth £1 billion to unblock housing developments including in Manchester and Leeds.
* Plans to increase train fares by 1% above inflation from January cancelled, so they go up in line with inflation.
We've all heard of HR. But what does the job entail, and how do you get started?
Radical plans created by Britain’s security services will see school leavers recruited as “trainee spies” to form a new generation of espionage experts.
But critics say that more needs to be done to tackle national housing crisis
Ed Miliband also pledges to 'crack down' on companies that fail to pay the minimum wage.
A trainee with City law firm Clifford Chance faces the sack after a video has emerged of him drunk and describing his work as “f***ing people over for money”.
Humble Alvarez grew up the hard way with underage fights that have shaped him into a ruthless boxer
Presenter Carol Vorderman is aiming for a TV first by making her debut solo flight during a live broadcast on This Morning.
The Northern Ireland Secretary said the violence was ‘a hugely regrettable step backwards’
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
The manager at Wigan Council also told several hundred reeling employees about his weekend at a 'punk rock festival in Blackpool'
Number of family doctors who requested Certificates of Good Standing required for registering to work abroad has risen by more than a third since 2008