Heavyweight champion should be retired by the time Brit will challenge
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Monday 27 February 2006
Monday 12 December 2005
Sunday 23 October 2005
Friday 19 November 2004
Saturday 07 August 2004
Sunday 01 August 2004
Sunday 13 June 2004
Friday 14 May 2004
It finally looks as if the boost that the British heavyweight division - and domestic boxing as a whole - needs will arrive with the imminent announcement of a fight between the champion, Matt Skelton, and Audley Harrison.
Sunday 09 May 2004
Audley Harrison scratched an 11-year itch last night when he comprehensively defeated the old stager of British heavyweight boxing, Julius Francis, over 12 rounds at Bristol's Whitchurch Sports Centre.
Sunday 25 April 2004
Monday 22 March 2004
As expected Richel Hersisia lost his World Boxing Foundation heavyweight title to Audley Harrison here on Saturday night. Not long after Hersisia had regained his feet from a fourth-round knock-out, Harrison was defending his selection of the beaten Dutchman. Harrison had a good deal of support from his co-promoter on Saturday night, Lennox Lewis.
Friday 12 March 2004
Sunday 08 February 2004
Sunday 01 February 2004
Friday 30 January 2004
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
'Cash for access' scandal: Sir Malcolm Rifkind says 'unrealistic' for MPs to live on £67,000 salary
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Russia's roadmap for annexing eastern Ukraine 'leaked from Vladimir Putin's office'
- 1 Michelle Rodriguez: Fast & Furious actor apologises after telling 'minorities' to stop taking on 'white' roles
- 2 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face the death penalty
- 3 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet
- 4 Robert Mugabe eats a zoo for 'obscene' 91st birthday party
- 5 The remarkable archaeological underwater discovery that could open up a new chapter in the study of European and British prehistory