The singer turned down a request to sing at the Sochi opening ceremony
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 20 March 2009
"More is more" is the philosophy behind the costumes in the musical of Priscilla Queen of the Desert. The show is currently previewing at the Palace Theatre in the West End of London, and the maestro behind the rhinestone-studded, camper than Christmas wardrobe is Tim Chappel, who won an Oscar for his costumes for the original movie.
Saturday 08 November 2008
Saturday 19 January 2008
Sunday 14 January 2007
Thursday 11 January 2007
Robert Pires hopes to make his competitive debut for Villarreal by the end of February - some nine months after signing for the club from Arsenal.
Friday 01 November 2002
Tuesday 14 December 1999
Tuesday 09 November 1999
Tuesday 27 July 1999
Sunday 27 June 1999
Thursday 18 February 1999
Sunday 14 February 1999
Saturday 16 January 1999
Saturday 28 November 1998
Saturday 21 November 1998
New theory could prove how life began and disprove God
This is what it's like to be dead, according to a guy who died for a bit
End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
'Jihadi John': CAGE representative storms off Sky News accusing Kay Burley of Islamophobia
Ukip would cut billions from Scottish budget to fund English tax cuts
Nearly 100,000 of Britain's poorest children go hungry after parents' benefits are cut
- 1 End of the licence fee: BBC to back radical overhaul of how it is funded
- 2 This restaurant has misunderstood the concept of 'cheese and biscuits'
- 3 Raif Badawi, the Saudi Arabian blogger sentenced to 1,000 lashes, may now face death penalty
- 4 Delhi bus rapist blames dead victim for attack because 'girls are responsible for rape'
- 5 PornHub turns masturbation into energy in bid to save the planet