View From The Sofa: Who Wants to be a Millionaire? ITV 1
Like this page on Facebook for updates
The Weekend's TV: Stephen Tompkinson’s Australian Balloon Adventure, Sun, ITV1<br/>The Unforgettable...Jeremy Beadle, Sun, ITV1
Monday 16 August 2010
Sunday 08 August 2010
Friday 06 August 2010
Who wants to be a millionaire? Quite a lot of you, it seems. And come on, just how difficult can it be to pick six winners in six races, of which the biggest field is 10? The answer yesterday, without a single successful winning favourite involved, turned out to be very nearly impossible. The lure, a Tote Jackpot pool of a record £2,308,852 went begging. But there was the consolation of almost a quarter of a million going to small-time £4 punter.
Thursday 01 October 2009
Monday 07 September 2009
Monday 16 March 2009
TV presenter Chris Tarrant has been arrested after a woman claimed she was assaulted during a domestic incident at his home.
Sunday 11 January 2009
Sunday 01 June 2008
Fred wouldn't have liked it. Always a man to speak his mind, Fred would have roasted the caterer for putting on such a miserable spread.
Monday 05 June 2006
Monday 07 February 2005
Tuesday 01 February 2005
Saturday 04 December 2004
To millions of armchair anglers, Bob James is the face of British fishing. Starring in the television series, Passion for Angling, he steered 18 million devotees through the intricacies of spinners and the joys of casting into a still pond on a dewy morning.
Thursday 20 May 2004
Tuesday 11 May 2004
- 1 Stem cells that can kill cancer have been engineered by scientists
- 2 Ricky Gervais and Dame Judi Dench back campaign to stop Thailand dog meat trade
- 3 Russell Brand says he will 'probably' give up acting to focus on his revolution
- 4 Kentucky gang rape: 15-year-old boy left in critical condition after sexual attack by group at party
- 5 Queen's first tweet: Reply telling Her Majesty to 'f*** off' broadcast on BBC News