A 1968 oil painting by German artist Gerhard Richter sold for $37 million (£24 million) at Sotheby's contemporary art auction - a new record for a work by a living artist.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 16 July 2009
Wednesday 08 July 2009
Sunday 28 June 2009
Tuesday 16 June 2009
The Scottish Parliament should be given sweeping new powers to levy income tax in an effort to make it far more accountable to its electors, a major review of devolution concluded yesterday.
Wednesday 03 June 2009
Sunday 31 May 2009
Friday 29 May 2009
Thursday 14 May 2009
Monday 11 May 2009
Tuesday 31 March 2009
Monday 16 February 2009
Thursday 01 January 2009
Friday 05 December 2008
Kevin Keegan's legal representatives are believed to have submitted papers to the three-man Premier League tribunal that will rule on Keegan's claim for constructive dismissal from Newcastle United in early September.
Friday 31 October 2008
Lesley Douglas, who resigned last night from the BBC, was not only the most powerful woman in British radio, she was also, in the view of some, the most influential person in this country's music industry.
- 1 Heading for America? Prepare for the longest US immigration queues ever
- 2 Notes from a small island: Is Sealand an independent 'micronation' or an illegal fortress?
- 3 You thought Ryanair's attendants had it bad? Wait 'til you hear about their pilots
- 4 'Swivel-gate': David Cameron goes to war with the press over 'swivel-eyed loons' slur
- 5 It’s official: thanks to Stephen Hawking's Israel boycott, anti-Semitism is no more
BMF is the UK’s biggest and best loved outdoor fitness classes
Win anything from gadgets to five-star holidays on our competitions and offers page.