Elephants are more like humans than you may realise...
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 19 August 2008
Mike Wozniak asks his audience not to heckle him with 118 118 jibes, though it's hard to resist, as it's a useful shorthand for his moustachioed appearance. Having established the visual, the vocal sounds like a cross between Murray Walker and David Attenborough, nasal and breathy, and Wozniak's delivery and joke structure have something of Stewart Lee about them, relying on repetition and occasional laborious detail to state the obvious but from a sideways point of view.
Friday 01 August 2008
Children have lost touch with the natural world and are unable to identify common animals and plants, according to a survey.
Friday 14 March 2008
Saturday 08 March 2008
A photograph of Sir David Attenborough, shot to mark his status as Britain's "greatest living icon", is due to be unveiled at the Natural Portrait Gallery tomorrow.
Tuesday 05 February 2008
Sunday 27 January 2008
Thursday 24 January 2008
Tuesday 18 December 2007
Monday 21 August 2006
On 12 August we said that Amjad Sarwar had been arrested in connection with the police investigation into the alleged transatlantic airliner bomb plot. This was incorrect.
Sunday 04 June 2006
Tuesday 30 May 2006
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Nelson Mandela life story: An unconquerable spirit
- 3 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 From 'terrorist' to tea with the Queen