Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 16 May 2009
Tuesday 20 January 2009
Andy Murray's opening round against Andrei Pavel at the Australian Open was a short-lived affair, lasting just 45 minutes before the Romanian retired hurt.
Tuesday 13 January 2009
Andy Murray accepted the challenge of being installed as joint favourite alongside Roger Federer to win the Australian Open with a message for the man who many believe is the best tennis player of all time: "I don't get nervous when I play you any more."
Tuesday 09 September 2008
Wednesday 02 July 2008
They can't make up their mind about Andy Murray, can they? He might be British and exciting, with the potential to win things, but according to The Daily Telegraph he "will never make us swoon", because "we liked Tim Henman's Home Counties stiffness far more than the cursing aggression of this young man".
Wednesday 28 May 2008
For a woman who dominated tennis for a quarter of a century and won Wimbledon a record nine times, it was unsurprising that the sporting world mourned the departure of Martina Navratilova, when she announced her retirement from the sport in 2006.
Monday 27 June 2005
Saturday 19 June 2004
Tennis: A nerve-racking 1999 - the year the action went down to the wire: Glorious fall at first hurdle for Henman and Rusedski
Thursday 23 December 1999
Thursday 04 November 1999
Wednesday 22 September 1999
Monday 05 July 1999
Saturday 03 July 1999
Thursday 01 July 1999
- 1 Serena Williams apologises after comment that rape victim 'shouldn't have put herself in that position'
- 2 Disability campaigners celebrate 'victory' after government rethink over plans to make it more difficult to claim disability benefits
- 3 Bankers could face jail after report urges the Government to introduce new criminal offence for reckless management
- 4 Breaking the Silence: In the reality of occupation, there are no Palestinian civilians – only potential terrorists
- 5 We never knew Nigella Lawson - and we still don’t