Scottish rockers Biffy Clyro closed Reading Festival on Sunday with a set encompassing both hard, sweaty graft and moments of inspired invention, mainly from their current, first chart-topping album, Opposites.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 22 August 2008
Sunday 18 May 2008
Just in time for the release of their "debut" album, Foxboro Hot Tubs have stopped pretending to be anything other than a pseudonym for Green Day. Rather than deal with the problem of how to follow a record as massive as 'American Idiot', Billie Joe Armstrong, Mike Dirnt and Tre Cool have reinvented themselves and recorded an album of garage rock'n'roll.
Tuesday 30 August 2005
Hip-hop and commercial pop music have long dominated the MTV Music Video Awards, but this year it was guitar-led bands including The Killers who were celebrated at the glittering Miami bash.
Saturday 25 June 2005
Saturday 01 August 1998
Sunday 22 March 1998
Friday 30 January 1998
Saturday 11 October 1997
Sunday 14 April 1996
Tuesday 26 September 1995
Sunday 24 September 1995
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail