The 'Wrecking Ball' singer will show Britain how to twerk in May next year
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 07 May 2011
Permits for wolf hunts are selling briskly in the US state of Idaho, after most wolves in the Northern Rockies were officially struck from the endangered species list in an unprecedented removal of protection by Congress.
Friday 29 April 2011
The cowboy may be alive and well on our cinema screens, but in the American West they're part of a dying way of life, one that's paid tribute to in a new documentary by the film-makers Lucien Castaing-Taylor and Ilisa Barbash.
Thursday 21 April 2011
The attorney general in Montana has started an inquiry into the charity run by Three Cups of Tea co-author Greg Mortenson after reports suggested Mr Mortenson benefited from money donated to build schools in Pakistan and Afghanistan.
Tuesday 19 April 2011
The world's oldest man has celebrated his 114th birthday with a traditional Japanese meal.
Friday 15 April 2011
Walter Breuning, the world's oldest man and second-oldest person, has died at 114.
Saturday 26 March 2011
A US store is offering would-be satellite television customers a free gun.
Monday 31 January 2011
Saturday 29 January 2011
One errant cow has been euthanised already, but wildlife officials continued to insist yesterday that a controversial experiment to allow American buffalo to stray for the first time in decades out of Yellowstone National Park and onto public lands in Montana is still on track.
Monday 24 January 2011
Ben Roethlisberger does not expect to ever win a passing title or be voted the NFL's most valuable player but the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback does plan on adding another Super Bowl ring to his collection.
Sunday 31 October 2010
Sunday 15 August 2010
- 1 Nelson Mandela memorial: ‘Bogus’ interpreter made mockery of Barack Obama’s tribute
- 2 It’s shameful that our universities have accepted gender segregation under pressure from the most oppressive religious fanatics
- 3 Kenyan politician Mike Sonko left red-faced after photoshopping himself next to Nelson Mandela
- 4 Exeter to Edinburgh and back in a day: How one fresher's lost bet left him facing a 900-mile round trip
- 5 Selfie at funeral: Cameron squeezes in on Obama snap at Mandela memorial