The President’s official companion has told a French journalist that she is aware that some sort of official statement needs to be made
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 09 July 2004
Friday 18 June 2004
Thursday 20 May 2004
Wednesday 05 May 2004
Friday 30 April 2004
Wednesday 31 March 2004
President Jacques Chirac yesterday ignored the clamour for a high-level scapegoat following calamitous election results at the weekend and extended - for 100 days at least - Jean-Pierre Raffarin's term as Prime Minister.
Sunday 29 February 2004
Thursday 19 February 2004
Tuesday 03 February 2004
Wednesday 28 January 2004
Tuesday 27 January 2004
Friday 02 January 2004
Thursday 18 December 2003
Wednesday 17 December 2003
Monday 15 December 2003
Yvette Cooper: Our choice is years of Tory rule under Jeremy Corbyn – or a return to a Labour government
Labour leadership contender Jeremy Corbyn says 'we can learn a great deal from Karl Marx'
Is Britain really full up? Are migrants taking our jobs? Leading academic answers the most common anti-immigration claims
Public anger after French sunbather beaten up by gang for wearing a bikini in Reims park
Labour leadership: New poll shows party is now even 'less electable' than under Ed Miliband
While we fixate on Calais, the Home Office is quietly deporting dozens of migrants on 'ghost flights'
- 1 National Orgasm Day: Six reasons (plus one bogus one) why they're good for us
- 2 The 'world's most beautiful vagina' has been debunked by science
- 3 Whoopi Goldberg tells Cara Delevingne to suck it up: 'She's not famous. I'M famous'
- 4 John Green schools morning show hosts after awkward interview with Cara Delevingne
- 5 Doctor Who: Christopher Eccleston says why he left the BBC series after just one series