The President’s official companion has told a French journalist that she is aware that some sort of official statement needs to be made
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 12 December 2003
Tuesday 09 December 2003
Tuesday 02 December 2003
Tuesday 25 November 2003
Saturday 22 November 2003
Monday 17 November 2003
Saturday 18 October 2003
Wednesday 24 September 2003
Saturday 20 September 2003
Friday 19 September 2003
Friday 12 September 2003
Tuesday 02 September 2003
Saturday 12 July 2003
Saturday 28 June 2003
Thursday 26 June 2003
Culinary experts in The Netherlands thought it was 'fresh' and 'tasty'
Of all the computers Apple has ever made there’s only one that Steve Jobs had to sell his car to finance
Actress sees off speculation about her face in an amazing way
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
- 1 As an ex prostitute, I urge all the political parties to commit to the Sex Buyer Law
- 2 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
- 3 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery: 'I'm living a fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Couple die within 28 hours of each other after being married for 73 years