Relationships strained between the two after Obama slammed West for interrupting Taylor Swift’s acceptance speech at the MTV VMAs in 2009
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 12 April 2008
Wednesday 09 April 2008
Tuesday 08 April 2008
The Glastonbury Festival is considering dropping its pre-registration system after competition, poor weather and – in the opinion of some – the decision to book the rapper Jay-Z led to slow ticket sales when lines opened at the weekend. The Somerset festival, which runs from 27 to 29 June, introduced pre-registration last year to combat ticket touts after several years of high demand.
Friday 04 April 2008
Friday 22 February 2008
Sunday 07 January 2007
Friday 20 February 1998
Exclusive: 'Putin's Russia has been my biggest regret,' says Nato's outgoing Secretary General
The Osborne Ultimatum: Chancellor’s benefits freeze bombshell will affect ten million households
There’s no excuse for Dave Lee Travis’s behaviour, but we need to keep a sense of proportion
Should gay sex be illegal? 16% of Britons think so
Mark Reckless becomes second Tory MP to defect to Ukip in a month
Benefits 'smart cards' plan revealed by Iain Duncan Smith to stop claimants spending welfare money on alcohol
- 1 Snoop Dogg and Jared Leto buy a stake in Reddit as A-list invests $50m
- 2 Prince held a Facebook Q&A and this is the only question he answered...
- 3 'F*ck it, I quit': KTVA reporter Charlo Greene quits live on air in spectacular fashion
- 4 35,000 walrus gather ashore on north-west Alaska beach 'for a rest'
- 5 A teacher speaks out: 'I'm effectively being forced out of a career that I wanted to love'