Relationships strained between the two after Obama slammed West for interrupting Taylor Swift’s acceptance speech at the MTV VMAs in 2009
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Saturday 12 April 2008
Wednesday 09 April 2008
Tuesday 08 April 2008
The Glastonbury Festival is considering dropping its pre-registration system after competition, poor weather and – in the opinion of some – the decision to book the rapper Jay-Z led to slow ticket sales when lines opened at the weekend. The Somerset festival, which runs from 27 to 29 June, introduced pre-registration last year to combat ticket touts after several years of high demand.
Friday 04 April 2008
Friday 22 February 2008
Sunday 07 January 2007
Friday 20 February 1998
Apple's Tim Cook: Business isn’t just about making profit
Thousands of young people forced to go without food after benefits wrongly stopped under 'draconian' new sanctions regime
Ukraine crisis: New navy chief 'defects' and surrenders Crimean HQ as Putin claims ultranationalists forced intervention
Britain's top vet sparks controversy with call for ban on slashing animals' throats in 'ritual' slaughters for halal and kosher meat products
Ukraine crisis: Russia dismisses '3am ultimatum' as 'total nonsense'
If you're horrified by a flame-roasted dog, you should be shocked at a hog roast
- 1 International Women's Day 2014: The shocking statistics that show why it is still so important
- 2 Saudi preacher who 'raped and tortured' his five -year-old daughter to death is released after paying 'blood money'
- 3 Orgasm machine to deliver climax at the push of a button
- 4 Too upsetting? Academy members voted for Oscar-winning 12 Years A Slave 'without watching it'
- 5 Liam Neeson turned down James Bond role because Natasha Richardson said she wouldn't marry him if he took it