In Runner Runner, Justin Timberlake loses a fortune playing online poker, and then flies off to confront the owner of the website, Ben Affleck. But perhaps he could have saved himself the trip if he’d watched a few poker films before logging on.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 08 August 2008
The Portrait of a Lady, Theatre Royal, Bath<br/>Nocturne, Almeida, London<br/>Wink the Other Eye, Wilton's Music Hall, London
Sunday 27 July 2008
Friday 25 July 2008
A Doll's House was first published in 1879, The Portrait of a Lady first performed in 1880, giving Peter Hall the idea of directing in one season these varying perspectives on female freedom – one ending in escape from domestic tyranny, the other in submission. But which heroine ends up better off? The answer isn't straightforward, much less predictable, but it's muddled further by confused and cryptic dramatisations.
Thursday 28 February 2008
Wednesday 27 February 2008
Twice he stopped and twice he fell to his knees, hands clasped in tearful prayer for the terrible crimes committed three decades ago.
Tuesday 23 May 2006
Tuesday 16 August 2005
Thursday 04 August 2005
Sunday 06 February 2005
Saturday 03 July 2004
He is not quite The Man in the Iron Mask, but this week Muttiah Muralitharan became the off spinner in the steel brace as he set out to prove once and for all, to the cricketing public at least, that he is not a "chucker".
Friday 07 May 2004
- 1 French café starts charging extra to rude customers
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 Australia incest case: Severely deformed children found in remote farming community after generations of inbreeding
- 4 Physicists discover 'clearest evidence yet' that the Universe is a hologram
- 5 Fox News presenter tells viewers it is a 'fact' that both Jesus and Santa Claus are white