Outlook Billionaire Thomas Sandell is making it quite clear that it will take more than a couple of paracetamol to handle the headache he is causing for FirstGroup.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Wednesday 26 July 1995
Sunday 05 March 1995
Sunday 26 February 1995
Saturday 25 February 1995
Friday 13 January 1995
Sunday 11 December 1994
Warburg crowned top of the flops: Of the past year's 132 floats, 77 are trading below their issue price, Independent on Sunday research reveals
Sunday 23 October 1994
Law: The appliance of science: Can organisational psychology help firms through recession? Paula Nicholson reports
Friday 09 September 1994
Tuesday 23 August 1994
Sunday 14 August 1994
Thursday 11 August 1994
Wednesday 10 August 1994
Friday 05 August 1994
Saturday 16 July 1994
Law: Law as a defining element in British culture: A fundamental difference of approach makes Italy a different market for UK firms to break into. Sharon Wallach reports on a week in Milan designed to help them
Friday 17 June 1994
The food poverty scandal that shames Britain: Nearly 1m people rely on handouts to eat – and benefit reforms may be to blame
US Navy christens huge $3 billion destroyer ship USS Zumwalt that appears as a fishing boat on enemy radar
Scottish independence: It is the English who should be on their knees, begging the Scots to vote ‘No’
Nigel Farage fatigue? Half of voters ‘immune’ to Ukip’s appeal
'Sinful': Video of British Muslims dancing to Pharrell Williams's hit Happy comes under attack
Nigel Farage: I’m taking on the status quo, and the Establishment’s fighting back
- 1 'Natural' energy drink banned for containing erectile dysfunction drug
- 2 Dylan Tombides: West Ham confirm 20-year-old striker has died after battle with cancer
- 3 Loch Ness Monster found on Apple Maps?
- 4 Angus Steakhouse: How does tourist staple continue to thrive in today's gourmet market?
- 5 Cover up! Mother told to show less cleavage during Disneyland family trip: 'Are we supposed to wear turtlenecks our whole lives?'