National Audit Office says BBC Executive failed to assess system to see whether it was 'technically sound'
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Tuesday 29 November 2005
Wednesday 26 October 2005
Monday 10 October 2005
Monday 12 September 2005
Friday 09 September 2005
Wednesday 07 September 2005
Thursday 25 August 2005
Sunday 14 August 2005
Monday 18 July 2005
Tuesday 08 March 2005
Monday 03 January 2005
Thursday 11 November 2004
The BBC director general, Mark Thompson, has dismissed claims that up to half of the corporation's staff could be sacked as "preposterous".
Sunday 26 September 2004
Wednesday 08 September 2004
Mark Thompson, the BBC director general, warned yesterday that the corporation was facing a radical shake-up - and that means it is likely significant job losses could result.
Friday 23 July 2004
The director of BBC News, Richard Sambrook - who was at the centre of the Hutton inquiry into the death of government scientist David Kelly - was moved from his post yesterday, as the new director general Mark Thompson continued his overhaul of the corporation.
Culinary experts in The Netherlands thought it was 'fresh' and 'tasty'
Cameron is warned 'no possibility' of UK reducing immigration and that bid to bring in quota on migrant workers would be illegal
Of course, teenage girls need role models – but not like beauty vlogger Zoella
Support for EU membership 'at highest level since 1991' with most Brits wanting to stay 'in'
Residents should throw a street party and mix with immigrant neighbours, councils told
Russell Brand threatened with arrest after filming outside Fox News headquarters
London bus driver 'kicks gay couple off for kissing'
- 1 As an ex prostitute, I urge all the political parties to commit to the Sex Buyer Law
- 2 Nokia no more: Microsoft drops once-ubiquitous mobile name – in favour of its Lumia brand
- 3 Renee Zellweger on plastic surgery: 'I'm living a more fulfilling life and I'm thrilled that perhaps it shows'
- 4 Australian café owner sparks debate after saying 'No' to having unruly children on premises
- 5 Couple die within 28 hours of each other after being married for 73 years