Meditating is proven to reduce stress, help us keep calm and sleep better too. Want to master the art? There are a range of apps that help you live a more ‘mindful’ life, wherever you happen to be. Here’s our pick of the best.
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 22 July 2005
Wednesday 22 June 2005
Friday 17 June 2005
Thursday 17 February 2005
Wednesday 22 December 2004
Monday 21 June 2004
Monday 19 January 2004
Sunday 24 August 2003
Friday 11 April 2003
Tuesday 31 December 2002
Tuesday 13 August 2002
Exclusive: Young people ‘want UK to stay in Europe’: Four in 10 adults aged 18 to 24 are ‘firmly in favour’ of membership, poll shows
Tom Daley ‘is gay because his father died’ says UK evangelist
Iain Duncan Smith leaves Commons food banks debate early
Kiss and yell: Italian protester charged with sexual assault after kissing riot police officer
PM denies two child limit for benefits is part of Tory welfare policy
Anachronistic and iniquitous, grammar schools are a blot on the British education system
- 1 French pub fined €9,000 after customers returned empties to bar - because it's 'undeclared labour'
- 2 Sun will 'flip upside down' within weeks, says Nasa
- 3 #Teamnigella: It’s the only side to be on
- 4 Christmas comes early: Justin Bieber is 'retiring from music'
- 5 Burglar steals video tapes of child abuse, hands them into police