Latest estimates show house prices up 1.6% over the last three months
Real Estate Activities
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Sunday 23 August 2009
Wednesday 24 June 2009
Sunday 07 June 2009
Landlords have been warned to be wary of firms pretending to be authorised to operate the Government's tenant deposit scheme, introduced in 2007.
Sunday 31 May 2009
Thursday 12 March 2009
Savills, the upmarket estate agent, has suffered its first annual loss since 1992 after the financial crisis forced it to write down the value of acquisitions and investments.
Wednesday 04 March 2009
Sunday 15 February 2009
Thursday 18 December 2008
The upmarket estate agent Savills announced its second profits warning in two months yesterday conceding that full-year 2008 profits would be "significantly below" analysts' expectations, and that it would "consider its dividend policy".
Sunday 27 July 2008
Shares in Rentokil Initial are set to dip further this week after the rat-catcher to parcel-delivery group issued its fourth profit warning since December.
Tuesday 17 June 2008
The former head of of the Office of Fair Trading, Sir Bryan Carsberg, urged the Government yesterday to regulate estate agents and to make Home Information Packs (Hips) voluntary, as he published conclusions from his year-long review into the housing market.
Friday 21 March 2008
- 1 Cameron's freebie to apartheid South Africa
- 2 Is this the scariest advert ever? Japanese tyre commercial comes with its own disclaimer and health warning
- 3 Sherlock series 3: Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman provide teasers for the biggest comeback in British television
- 4 A forgotten episode in Russian history leaves links with the Philippines
- 5 People will try to reduce Mandela to a lilting reggae tune about ‘love’. They will fail