Films not been seen for 50 years to be screened at a festival
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Friday 19 March 2010
And the same old fleas.
Monday 15 March 2010
Friday 19 February 2010
Wednesday 10 February 2010
Long-serving detective Tom Barnaby will be replaced by his cousin in ITV's Midsomer Murders as actor John Nettles steps down from the show, it was announced yesterday.
Tuesday 09 February 2010
Sunday 07 February 2010
The veteran British actor Ian Carmichael, seen in films such as Private's Progress and Lucky Jim, has died at the age of 89.
Sunday 24 January 2010
Wednesday 30 December 2009
Saturday 26 December 2009
Actor Charlie Sheen was arrested in the Colorado resort town of Aspen on charges related to an alleged case of domestic violence.
Thursday 26 November 2009
Saturday 21 November 2009
Holy mackerel! Look over there! Isn't that Richard Gere, with his dreamy silver hair and professorial wire spectacles, taking a leak in the Gents?
Friday 20 November 2009
Sunday 08 November 2009
Watching Sacha Baron Cohen disguised as a camp Austrian fashion guru, the viewer can snort with laughter, gawp in disbelief at the rudeness,marvel at the star's physicalcomedy and death defying bravery ... and still end up being disappointed that it wasn'tdone better. The reasonis, simply, that it was donebetter, three years ago,when it was called Borat.Brüno copies Boratalmost scene for scene,repeating a once-winningformula without thefreshness or inspiration.
Monday 26 October 2009
Friday 02 October 2009
Scottish independence referendum: A nation divided against itself
Scottish referendum results: Cross-party consensus collapses amid Tory-Labour spat on the 'English question'
Scottish independence: David Cameron is becoming the 'George Bush of Britain'
Plebgate MP Andrew Mitchell called officer a 'little s**t', claim court documents 'exposing ex-Chief Whip's 'record of abusing police'
Russia freezes Ukraine into submission: Kiev admits country doesn't have enough fuel for winter
Archbishop of Canterbury admits doubts about existence of God
- 1 Hilary Mantel 'should be investigated by police' over Margaret Thatcher assassination story, says Lord Bell
- 2 Stamford Hill council removes 'unacceptable' posters telling women which side of the road to walk down
- 3 Kim Kardashian 'nude pictures' leaked on 4chan weeks after Jennifer Lawrence 'The Fappening' scandal
- 4 Alex Salmond: 'The rocks would melt with the sun before I'd ever set foot in the House of Lords'
- 5 Ice Bucket Challenge: US firefighter Tony Grider dies after participating in charity craze near power lines