Birmingham-born comic will front satirical news programme on Sunday evenings
Sacha Baron Cohen
Like this page on Facebook for updates
Thursday 09 December 2010
Friday 05 November 2010
To some, the Tam Tam is famous for being one of the cheapest items in Habitat's seating department (the stool – in store since 2002 – costs just £12).
Monday 01 November 2010
A town is considering a change of name in a bid to shake off links with the comedy character Ali G, local councillors said today.
Tuesday 26 October 2010
Friday 15 October 2010
Thursday 23 September 2010
Saturday 18 September 2010
Friday 17 September 2010
Borat creator Sacha Baron Cohen is to swap moustaches for his latest role - after signing up to play late Queen star Freddie Mercury.
Wednesday 08 September 2010
Thursday 22 July 2010
Thursday 10 June 2010
Tuesday 27 April 2010
He achieved fame as the white gangster-rapper Ali G, before wowing Hollywood as Kazakh TV presenter Borat and gay fashion journalist Brüno. Now Sacha Baron Cohen is preparing to unveil a fourth alter ego. No one is entirely sure of the new character's name yet, but his job description will almost certainly involve goats.
Monday 19 April 2010
British comic Sacha Baron Cohen is reported to be in talks to star in a remake of The Secret Life Of Walter Mitty.
Friday 02 April 2010
Monday 08 March 2010
Rochester by-election: Ukip gains second MP as Tory defector Mark Reckless holds seat
'Beast of Bolsover' Dennis Skinner takes Ukip MP Mark Reckless to task moments after he is sworn in
Rochester by-election: Labour MP Emily Thornberry resigns after posting white van and England flags tweet
France 'blocks' Russian sailors from boarding a warship
Rochester aftermath: Sacking of Emily Thornberry will make work of Labour MPs '10 times harder'
Revealed: How the world gets rich – from privatising British public services
- 1 To help fuel their propaganda machine against the poor, our government has now decided to redefine the word 'welfare'
- 2 Tower Bridge glass walkway 'smashed' by night-time visitor dropping bottle of beer
- 3 Anti-gay hate preacher accidentally tweets 4,000 followers cartoon clip of him 'confessing' to be a 'homosexual sodomite'
- 4 Woman opens professional cuddling shop – gets 10,000 customers in first week
- 5 Grayson Perry: London needs affordable housing because 'rich people don't create culture'